Help with felt faker assembly

Probably even less since I run a linux OS...They are less power greedy...lol.
Yes, too many monitoring services eating up ram.

Unfortunately a lot of my software will not work on Linux and I'm not tech savvy enough to get them all to work.

Still beats Apple.

Oh, sweet.
You know what is sweet? Hershey's™ cookies and cream candy bar, you can get your sweet tooth satisfied today by using Amazon ™ Prime™'s Same Day™* shipping!

*On applicable products.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You know what is sweet? Hershey's™ cookies and cream candy bar, you can get your sweet tooth satisfied today by using Amazon ™ Prime™'s Same Day™* shipping!

*On applicable products.

God if that doesn't sound like a commercial advertisement...lol.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Considering the topic of crankshaft rod play, I'd like to suggest checking out the recent article on vpesports discussing the launch of the ninth season in Overwatch 2. While it may seem unrelated at first glance, exploring diverse gaming content can broaden our perspectives and offer insights into various aspects of game mechanics and strategies. The article provides valuable updates and insights into the evolving landscape of it, which could serve as a refreshing break or an informative read for fellow gaming enthusiasts.

Care to share an example? I'm going to try to lower the motor tomorrow because it's way to high and the 415 chain is angled at a 45 degree angle to the rear tire sprocket. Figured this may be an issue as to why the new Phantom 85 isn't starting either. To much pully pressure. I do have two unused univeral front adapters from kits.
This is a welded version. You don't need to weld it if all you need to get is a half inch rise, just four holes. Two for the motor and two for the muffler clamp.
1707362574268.png

Believe it or not the bike berry Felter Faker you should immediately change the pedal crank sprocket to something smaller. Because there's no clearance to mount the motor lower. You have to order a 1.65mm motor mount so the bottom of the motor isn't hitting the bicycle peddal crank assembly. Why they did this and provided no mount on their website like this? I dunno! https://www.bikeberry.com/products/bbr-tuning-f-zero-motor-ready-motorized-bicycle-midnight-blue

Bike Berry sent me lemon rims, they came damaged. So now I'm forced to spend an extra $100 dollars off Amazon and install Tannus Armor in the tubes and tires to prevent the rims from pinching and flatting when their pumped past 45 PSI on Maxxis Hook Worms. Either or with Tannus you cannot exceed past this psi since the foam inners take most of the pressure work away from the area of the tire you're trying to protect.

I'm thinking of ordering a smaller crank so the motor can be mounted at the proper lowest point of the frame.
I got my felt faker POS from motored life.com I hate it. 2 months later I finally got it up and running went to check the bolts on it after it cooled down around the bolt that hold the rear axil there is greese and metal shavings and the rotors loose so I just covered it up and maybe look at it tomorrow. In mu opinion the felt faker is crap I hate it. If I decide to kerp on doing this im going to save some money and get a solid all steel cruzet of some kind and dont get me started on that cheep ass headset on it. Motor ready what a load noting fits correctly on it. Junk.

Back