HF predator clutch ??

I think the old board track bikes were direct drive and the only way to slow down was kill switching because of the lack of a clutch. Clutch is alot better though since well, the engine dies every time you stop since the wheel is still under power. That's why most motorcycles have a clutch handle on the left. In fact real motorcycles are basically the same thing as a china girl with the clutch except motorcycles have multiple speeds. I want to get a Kawasaki ninja 500R. Almost done with the motorized bike stage.
I wouldn't consider it a stage to go through - the MBs have their own benefits and I would keep both!

I have had motorcycles for as long as I have had a license and didn't make my first MB until less than 3 months ago. They are totally different things and both very fun. For local trips to grab a bite to eat or just pick up some parts I take the MB even though I have both a motorcycle and a car sitting in the carport! They are a ton of pure fun that motorcycles lack, and are WAAYYY cheaper to play with :).

500R is a great bike if you can find a clean one btw.

Back