Hi, new guy here.

Karl Snarl

Local time
3:46 AM
just wanted to give a shout out to y'all. i come here with many, many years of engineering and motor knowledge. i'm not super versed in two strokes, but i do know a lot. i prefer the two stroke engines for these bikes, smaller and more power for the size. i have many bikes and look forward to working with y'all and helping out where i can. i didn't come here to look for help on thing. i came here to offer y'all a helping hand if you need one. while i can't tell you how to pull 900HP from your bikes engine, i'm still working on tht myself, lol. i can help with a lot of different issues. i'm more then willing to help anyone in need, all i ask is for a little curtosey and friendliness and i'll do what i can. i come here from another forum which seems to encourage down talking and ganging up on memebers and harassing them. i hope this isn't gonna be a repeat here. like i said, i'm here to help and will rarely if ever ask for help, i've been building engines for a long time and most likely have socks older then a good portion of the members of this forum. every now and then i might even offer free stuff, from extra parts ( you have no idea, i buy way to much stuff for these bikes i build) to custom build stuff, for just shipping cost. why would i do that you might be wondering. well i do stuff like that because i love this hobby and want to keep as many people interested in hands on stuff as i can. i have noticed over my years the younger generations shying away from getting down and dirty and learning how to build, fix, and mantain engines and equipment. while it makes me gobs of money fixing and building stuff for people, i also wanna give back. so thanks for having me, and ride like ya built it, cause you probably did!! that's something to be proud of!

I might have had a drunken night I can't remember trolling the other forum, but I try to avoid it altogether. I'm pretty sure I haven't posted there in over a half year. Too much politics. Welcome to the motor assisted bike cesspit.

This forum is the original, the other one is an upstart clown brigade. We're the real clown brigade.

On that note, I'd be interested in hearing how you managed to get 200MPG out of a chinagirl 🤡

This forum is the original, the other one is an upstart clown brigade. We're the real clown brigade.

On that note, I'd be interested in hearing how you managed to get 200MPG out of a chinagirl 🤡

ported for torque, custom tuned pipe and intake, better ignition, some yummy castor oil, better ignition, head, etc etc. the key is to pedal from a start, then after you are up to speed, kick the engine on for a good burst through the gears ( jackshaft), then kill it and coast, while doing some pedaling to maintain speed, rinse and repeat. engine is only ever on in peak producing rpm's and for a short while. the key is to keep moving. it's the stop and go and high rpm's tht use gas the fastest. it's why i tune for lower rpm's to boost torque over maximum HP. if i put a faring on this bike, i bet i could get some insane numbers out of it. also, i only run pure gas, no booze laced fuel for my rides.

YO Karl, welcome to the Darkside! You're now an official .01%er. How do I fix the vortex discumbobulator on my 2 stroke?

well first you need to check if the combobluator meter is swinging or still calibrated to 88mph. then you must insure the flux capacitor is charging. if it isn't, you'll need a new dueltronic emitter. now if the combobulator is calibrated and the flux capacitor is charged, it has to be, the switch is set to off. don't worry though, we've all forgot to turn the gas on from time to time. lol

Back