How do I make this surfboard holder

Well the thing is I dont have 90 bucks to burn, Im only 16 and is spending all of my money on school stuff right now. And Im not looking to hold a surfboard with it, just a boogie board which is about haft the size. Thanks for the input everyone, I really appreciate them. I think my best option is to find a muffler shop and ask them to bend me some pipes =D.

wise,,, save your money for education ,become a engineer

for now use duck tape ,$2.95 a roll good for 10 boogie board trips .29 cents a trip

best of luck
japat

Last edited by a moderator:
Check craigslist daily, you will be surprised what pops up from time to time. If you live near Huntington Beach, click on the link below. This guy is selling a old school surfboard rack that goes on the back of your bike for $10. His number is on the post, call and see if he still has it for sale. It will cost you well over $10 to have someone bend you pipes at a muffler shop as well as making your own out of PVC. If you are a "sponger" this would be an ideal setup for you. Hopefully you will ditch the sponge and get a surfboard, Christmas is right around the corner.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/382032361.html

Back