How long can "China doll" hold at WOT? Also, high altitude (+gear reductions and "too lean?")

it this is hard to Read its because I'm dislexic ... and i had Posted a video of two guys TEsting how long a bike would Run wide open ,, but the Admin took it off cuz he Said i cant spell and he is right ,, i cant ,, so thank again for Attacklign me for my Disability .. thought them days were over in School

That's why the computer wizards invented spell check, It's for people who can't spell :ROFLMAO:

If this is hard to read, its because I'm dislexic ... and i had posted a video of two guys testing how long a bike would run wide open ,, but the Admin took it off cuz he said i cant spell and he is right ,, i cant ,, so thank again for attacking me for my disability .. thought them days were over in school.
It is true that I deleted the post but it was not based on your dislexia, which none of us here had any prior knowledge of.

What happens here quite often is we have people come online here either drunk or drugged up and have posted nonsensical posts that were likewise unreadable as well.

I am sorry if this deletion was misunderstood, but rest assured, I would not "attack" you or anyone else because of a disability, in fact, back in the early 1980s, I was helping out a high school student with his dislexia by helping him to concentrate so he could pass his senior year and graduate.

He not only passed and graduated but also got some sort of acknowledgment as the most improvement shown by anyone in his senior class.

Ps...I also have a learning disabled adult daughter as well so I am not a stranger to these things...She is now 44 years old and has successfully held the same job now for 25 years, so I do have many years of experience with things like this.

...was coming home last night WOT ... but only for about 20 seconds or so and then I got a REAL STRANGE vibration... strange enough I thought I broke something... I immediately cut ...pulled in the clutch thinking I blew the engine maybe but ...it went back to idle... I put-put it home the last couple blocks... but it seemed... fine. I test throttled it and it seemed... fine. I figured maybe something was loose but I can't find anything.

It was getting dark out so I didn't get to test much more but I'll go out this morning to give it a run before work. Not sure what it was... but I am OVERLY sensitive about things on this bike ...
?engine mounts

If this is hard to read, its because I'm dislexic ... and i had posted a video of two guys testing how long a bike would run wide open ,, but the Admin took it off cuz he said i cant spell and he is right ,, i cant ,, so thanks again for attacking me for my disability .. thought them days were over in school.
Don't sweat it; I sometimes have trouble reading 6 and 9, myself. It can be...frustrating, to say the least.

Here a vid, they blow them up at the end they have 'em wide open!!! ... (Full Throttle) They don't last long, (top of piston fell apart, cheap metal I guess.

Here a vid, they blow them up at the end they have 'em wide open!!! ... (Full Throttle) They don't last long, (top of piston fell apart, cheap metal I guess.
I'm a Gas Sipper, so i go Slow , to save Gas , i don't have a car , and this is my main Transportation, i have two bikes one For rain , and one For Snow . when you have them wide Open like that , the Bike just Vibrates Apart, since there no motor Monts like on car , id Recommend buying a Peace of Rubber Hose,, and Cutting it , and Putting in In the Mounts of the Motor ,, ( one Side is all it need, Side with the motor , not clamp , but you can do both ) Use Lock Tight , and Make sure you let it Dry . these Little Bolts are Easy to strip , and If you ride hard , them Nuts Will come lose , even with lock tight . ill Even Add some to the Out side , when the Nut is tight . ( some times Red, but if you use REd, you will need to use Heat , or Need to cut it Off)

i also Put it on my chain Tensioner,, but THem Bolts tend to Strip , and if you ride it Hard, it can Move in to the WHeel and bend your Spokes ..But that Rubber On the Chain Guide REally helps cut down on the Vibs .. But i ride Slow , and this Wouldnt Work On a hard Rider Trying to GO all Gun hungle on that little Motor , That little motor, with all that Wieght . Taking all that Torq He heats up , and vibrats like Nuts , Hands get all numb lol .. They are fun though .. i have a Bigger Spoket on my , since I'm in pittburg , and we have Hills around here . and It Pulls a lot better At low Rpms ( since i said, i like to go slow , to save gas)
but before this Turns into a book , I'm going to stop , I'm dislexic, and i Had my last msg , Deleted , since they said I spelled something Wrong . idk .. . you think they would of Fixed it , or let me .. lol, i did find the Video again ,, see , when i 1st post it , i had watch that Video The day before, so it was easy for em to find,, But i seen the channel again posted a Video on These Harley-Davidson Cop bikes, and i was like, Wait,, let me get that Link again for that Person asking about how much it takes to BLow these Motors, up !!
well God , bles, and Stay Safe out on the Road!!!
have a Good holiday Season

?engine mounts
Just Cut up some rubber Hose , and put it in The Clamps , the Side with the Motor, or Both ,
( its the Side with the Motor, that the rubber motor mounts, from shaking/Vibrating/resonating the Frame )

Just Cut up some rubber Hose , and put it in The Clamps , the Side with the Motor, or Both ,
( its the Side with the Motor, that the rubber motor mounts, from shaking/Vibrating/resonating the Frame )
It's just a 🩹 , the real culprit is the crank. I've tried every means of vibe isolator only to have other :poop: break and is exceptionally hard on chains.

Any air cooled 2t will blow up if it's stationary and WOT, just like a car would if you removed the water pump and pinned the throttle open. If the YouTubers had fans sitting on those bikes, it would have been a different story.

Back