How to port for more rpm

The jug has a 40mm intake
this refers to the bolt centers or spacing not the actual size of the port, since what you've listed is still basically a stock type setup your really only going to benefit from improving the blow down period and getting the cross section of the ports correct.
I would correct the transfers along with these as this would be the biggest improvement you'd see.

I’m gonna be using a jug with open transfer ports with a nasty jack expansion chamber with a hp carburetor with a Cnc high compression head with a high performance Amazon cdi and ngk spark plug
Some people just ask for trouble. 🙄

You're better off getting it to run on a stock carb first, then try to improve it. At least that way you'll have a taste of what a running bike is like.

Those HP carbs aren't very good and can be hit and miss if they're even going to work. Too many places on the bodies that will suck air, and the interiors are full of overcast.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Some people just ask for trouble. 🙄

You're better off getting it to run on a stock carb first, then try to improve it. At least that way you'll have a taste of what a running bike is like.

Those HP carbs aren't very good and can be hit and miss if they're even going to work. Too many places on the bodies that will suck air, and the interiors are full of overcast.
I made the hp carb run perfect and the stock nt carb actually runs worse then the hp and the nt is a bofang and I also ported the engine and got it up to 11k rpm with the hp carb and with the other one it felt more sluggish and revved up to 10k

I made the hp carb run perfect and the stock nt carb actually runs worse then the hp and the nt is a bofang and I also ported the engine and got it up to 11k rpm with the hp carb and with the other one it felt more sluggish and revved up to 10k
What kind of porting did you do?

58999_W3.jpg

$9.99

You are 1 in a 10,000 that managed to get an HP to run right. Even more rare that you couldn't get an NT or Bofeng (actually different carbs, btw, so which one is it?) To run decently.

btw, so which one is it?
He mentioned it was a BoFeng Rocket.

Back