Huffy Santa Fe Cruiser

Picked it up for $50 on CL like this:

cruiser01.JPG

Where I'm at so far.

cruiser06.JPG

I'm not too keen on the tank that came with this kit, not to mention the petcock won't clear my frame(hence why it's not on the bike). Are there some better options out there?

i would just build a fake tank. model it on the 50s style that fold in the just bolt the pieces in the center. i put them on and run all my wires and cables thru em.

mount your gas tank behind your seat.

picture.php

Last edited:
You need an old moped tank, berelli or one of the top tube american models. It really completes the look.

Got my front disc brake installed. Made the bracket and had a friend weld it on. Works mint! Unfortunately I had to ride home from work in torrential downpours that day so it rusted instantly.

cruiserdisc01.JPG

cruiserdisc02.JPG

cruiserdisc03.JPG

I hope to get my rear wheel laced up soon.

id put a small cylendrical tank up under the seat below the frame infront of the tire. Like a coleman propane tank. It would be pretty hard to find the right size though youd probrobly have to make it custom. It would be cool though because you can put a logo or number on the sides

This is what I did for the tank(s)

cruiser10.JPG

Once I get my rear wheel laced up I'm gonna get it all back together. For now I don't need the dead weight of the engine.

Back