I need to build a motorized couch...

Thank you. I enjoyed the three videos. I think the first video, the gentlemen going to Mcdonalds are high on weed.
my pleasure.... I was suprised that the paramotor thing worked.... I didnt think a fan could generate much power, but i was wrong. I would say its probably like only 10% efficient ??? compared to if the motor powered a wheel with a chain system like in the last video, would be like 90% efficient. Like yeah i can take a blower ventilation fan that draws 400 watts and strap it to a bike, and it will barely move at like 2mph, and if its on grass or a hill or a slight pothole, forget it.... whereas that 400watt motor connected to a powertrain to the tire will get 20mph.... That paramotor was a predator 670 with a crazy 22hp, yet that thing probably only gets like 25mph top speed when it should be getting 80 with a direct attachment.... Like all air propeled vehicles are crap. You know those rockets that went to the moon, well thats why people want to build a space elevator... Yeah it takes 1000s of hp of chemical rockets to push hot air around and get lift when you could just use a 50hp electric motor in a elevator and just pull it up on a cable...

Last edited:
I want a couch too! Is there a law against motorized couching?
You should have read my signature quote!!!!
Yo, this is a TROLL on a bike. WATCH OUT
IT'S ONLY ILLEGAL IF YOU GET CAUGHT

Further there is no law on the books against motorized couches so its a clear signal.... It is a good idea. You dont need to pay for insurance, license, registration.... take that money saved, put it in investing and retire...

A couch would be way down on my build list, two bikes in production and three more in the queue. A couch is made for smokin' and drinkin' and you can still get a DUI no matter what you're driving.

Back