I need to build a motorized couch...

I have heard of some guy locally who, to avoid calling a cab, attempted to push his car home. Which was several blocks down a slight hill from the bar. Problem is you're still operating a vehicle, (unpowered..) while drunk and he let the car get away from him and it crashed into a neighbor's yard and dented their parked car. And he was caught starting the engine up to back it out of the yard. Lost license, had to pay damages to the car his free rolling car hit and damages to their lawn and fencing. Just to save a 12 dollar Yellow Cab bill.

Ya might think your Horse is the designated driver. But ya can still get a DUI riding a Horse.

It matters what state you live in for sure. Iowa will give you an oui on a skateboard. Im pretty sure mn laws you are safe from a dui on a horse but could still get public intoxication, probably animal endangerment as well. A good horse won't run off a cliff even if you tell him too. A great horse will though damn it...

I'm just old enough that I can remember when drinking and driving was a weekend sport. I'm a pretty heavy drinker but I don't get out on the roads when I drink and never got a dui. I change the oil in my car once a year with less than 2000 miles on it. 😆 Just put a new alternator on it and it was the original 15 years old, had worn bearings.

I'm just old enough that I can remember when drinking and driving was a weekend sport. I'm a pretty heavy drinker but I don't get out on the roads when I drink and never got a dui. I change the oil in my car once a year with less than 2000 miles on it. 😆 Just put a new alternator on it and it was the original 15 years old, had worn bearings.
All the good ole boys ain't gone. There's still a few of us around yet...

Can't remember which one, either Corvette or Cadillac had an option for a decanter in the glove box. I could fit right in with a 427 Corvette cruising down the road sipping a bourbon back then. Maybe I'll relive some of that old manly stuff some day.

Back