I never thought I'd be scared

It sucks being somewhat Phat. 280lbs & 6'4" means I'm gunna be PUSHING it to get to over 40mph on my Phantom. FWIW, I'm at over 7000RPM when I'm in the upper 30's... what RPM are you at when you hit 55MPH? How many teeth sprocket do you have? 55MPH with a 36T would be around 9000RPM+ I think... no?
I run 55 at just under 10,000rpm and mine is a Minarelli motor

I run 55 at just under 10,000rpm and mine is a Minarelli motor
You're replying to somebody that is no longer a member of this forum.

As for his lack of top end speed, it likely needed jetting changes (richer). Mine sure did. The Phantom is every bit as capable of 10,000rpm as it's peak power is at 9000-9500.

You're replying to somebody that is no longer a member of this forum. Notice the name is crossed out on their posts? That's what that means.

As for his lack of top end speed, it likely needed jetting changes (richer). Mine sure did. The Phantom is every bit as capable of 10,000rpm as it's peak power is at 9000-9500.
I'm not trying to start no stink, but who is no longer a member? Mine page shows no one crossed out. It could be my outdated equipment too. Thanks.

I'm not trying to start no stink, but who is no longer a member? Mine page shows no one crossed out. It could be my outdated equipment too. Thanks.
Rocket was probably not aware that a crossed out name of a member is not visible to the regular membership at large, only the mods and admin can see this.

Back