Interesting Whizzer Projects

SPJ

Local time
8:54 PM
Last edited by a moderator:
Great photos, and somebody really did some engineering work there. The side-by-side twin is especially interesting.
Sorry about having to change your images to links, but there are a lot of members on this board that use dial-up, and image intensive pages take forever to load for those members. That's why image tags aren't allowed.

I think most of the bikes are either owned by Terry McAllister or Kenny Thomas. I know the "Veezer" was built by Ron Dow, and now owned by Terry, "Double Whiz" is Kenny Thomas's twin motor [green]with Albion transmission and kick starter, and the yellow modified is also Kenny's, and I raced it for him at Dawson Springs, KY earlier this year [it won first place modified original]. I had to run against it last year and I can tell you it was the hardest to beat. This year there were different classes, and since Kenny re-geared it, I was happy I didn't have to run against it again, and happier when I got to compete on it [hard to run against myself LOL].
I am not sure about the in line 2 motor version, but I have seen it around before, and just not sure who owns it. I was thinking Terry might own it, maybe not.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Have fun

Back