Is my OCC Schwinn 'Ultra Rare'?

$400 Total

In case there was any confusion; I'm selling the bike with the motor and everything else for $400. Most I've seen in my area are between $400-$500. Sure it's cool, somewhat unique, and comes with all the difficulties of assembling an OCC Stingray, but I don't want to have to wait forever to find that one person willing to part with a lot of money.

I was offered $1,000.00 for mine as you see it here.
but of corse, that was just talk from someone with no money.
I was thinking $400.00 for mine as it sits, just like what you're thinking.
Mine has a lot of custom parts on it that I made by hand and I have a lot of time invested in it.
but like they say...something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
if you find that one person who HAS to have it, then it'll sell for what you're asking.
occ2.jpg

If I could...

That's the kind of build I was hoping to put together. I love the custom tank and slant head. That's a really nice exhaust too. I can't tell you how many times my chain popped until I got the tension right. I've always wanted to add a custom seat post so the seat sits over the rear fender (I'm 6'1"). My stingray is my first experience with motor bikes and after I started wrenching on it I quickly realized how much time, money, and tools/resources are actually needed to make the vision in your head a reality. Slapping things together hap-hazard is hard enough but making sure your bolts are torqued but not stripped, minimizing exposed wiring, and generally keeping things visually appealing is a a whole different beast. Of course to the average street oggler all those stripped bolts, exhaust kinks, and sloppy wires are invisible.

Thanks.
I made the exhaust and I made the tank.
The tank was originally on a west coast chopper bicycle, and it took a lot of work to make it a functional gas tank. I made the exhaust out of the stock pipe, and a long pipe that i bought off e-bay for $30.00. I combined the 2, and modified the baffle in the muffler.
yes, keeping your build clean (wiring, nuts and bolts) makes a huge difference in the way it looks.
I've been called a perfectionist, so messy wiring and stripped nuts & bolts are a no-no.

I'm looking to sell my OCC Schwinn but while I was doing some pricing research I came across this. Can anyone confirm that my bike is really this special? And what about the glitter seat?

If indeed it is how much of it's value was killed by the paint job the previous owner had done?

I'm attempting to get an honest estimate of what I should ask for this bike. I was thinking $100 for the bike, $150 for the engine, $20 for the motor mount, $20 for the bikeberry sound dampeners, $10 for the upgraded fuel cut off switch and brass filter, $20 for the ape hangers, and $10 for the extra innertube I have for the rear tire. Anyone who has put one of these together would agree that $100 for assembly is pretty reasonable. I know that equals $430 but I was looking to get $400 for the whole sha-bang.

Any input is appreciated. I got a great deal on this bike ($300 un-assembled with an extra engine) and wouldn't have a problem paying it forward, but I don't want to give away something special to someone who won't appreciate it. Thanks to everyone in advance!
You could probably get $800 + out of it but tell them it's a Beach Cruiser so after find out they could of bought a kit for $150 you dirty bastard tell them b**ch cruiser.

I got a old Panther Schwine bike mechanic tells me collectors pay from $1000 to $10,000 for them more to the later half. But I chop the front end wrong way and got s**ty paint job that need be fix.

Back