its alive! im motorized!

well ive finally gone & done it! me & the dogs & augidog got the old higgins motorized today! it was a grand time of tinkering fidgitry & it slowly came to life! what a flash to my past & the many hours spent with such projects, its odd i used to cuss a lot & throw things but now i find my self slowing down as to catch the finer points ect. & is really a theraputic zen thing!! heres a few evolution shots of the project. mind you this is a temporary set up just to get her rolling! i have many mods & goodies planned for this bike! peewee herman eat your heart out!

Attachments

• IMG_1496.JPG
    IMG_1496.JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 986
  • IMG_1531.JPG
    IMG_1531.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_1538.JPG
    IMG_1538.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_1541.JPG
    IMG_1541.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_1542.JPG
    IMG_1542.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_1543.JPG
    IMG_1543.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 855
  • IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 632

B

beach cruzin

way to go wavy it's so cool to have another moterd bro on the road and that bike....ooo....that bike!!!

love the floor pic i get the way same after a day whith augi lmao just mess'n good friends good times!

D

Dockspa1

:pYou know, Beach Cruzin, You could take that last comment several ways but I'll let it slide! Teh hee, Teh hee! :p

W

wavygravy

the guns!

here ya go! back by popular demand, the cap guns!! note new tank position! god im in a frenzy! what will i do next! i took her for the maiden voyage today, what a flash back! stay tuned for more mods!! rock on pilgrims!

Attachments

• IMG_1544.JPG
    IMG_1544.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 218
D

Dockspa1

Wavy, just don't go having a heart attack on us, I know it's exciting but settle down.
Ha, Ha,!
Doc

J

JemmaUK

Absolutely stunning.... if you have ever seen that very odd 'sky captain' film it sorta reminds me of the feel of that...

I just have one question about that film... why oh why a P-40??

Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it... and a good new year..

Jemma xx

R

retrophoto

Being a retro kind of guy I can relate to this a lot. I agree try to save the old "tank" the new one just doesnt do it justice.

U

uncle_punk13

Wavy, I know that feeling. Keep 'er going my friend, I'm loving this build...!!! I'm so glad to see you havin' so much fun brother; it's like bein' a kid again and then some ain't it?!?

W

wavygravy

bean oil whats a lawlercake? & riff! ya got that right! i feel like a kid again! i get up in the middle of the night to go pe- & go check the bike too!