Label Maker

Rusty_S85

Local time
6:06 PM
I have one of these Brother P-touch label maker, it basically prints labels out on clear tape.

I thought of making a tape for my fuel cap when the one I bought off ebay comes in that says what octane fuel to use just to make the bike more professional looking. But I decided against that.

Right now I am thinking of making some kind of label to date the bike to put on it but not sure exactly how to go about coming up with what the label should say.

So I want to ask people out there if anyone that has dabbled with making labels or decals for their bikes what are some interesting options?

??? I spend half my build time just trying to get those circus wagon decals OFF the bike

??? I spend half my build time just trying to get those circus wagon decals OFF the bike

lol I don't mean circus wagon decals. I just mean a subtle decal that will just give like a date when built. Or a engine size or something. Wouldn't be visible to everyone would hide it some what on the bike. But just thinking some on this since I have this label maker that I hardly ever use.

I think a few strategically placed stickers wouldnt look all that bad.

I was wanting to get some of those BBR anodized engine/clutch covers but cant stand the BBR on the one cover...A nice ZEDA sticker to cover that would be nice.

I even thought about one of those Yamaha tuning fork emblems there..lol

I think a few strategically placed stickers wouldnt look all that bad.

I was wanting to get some of those BBR anodized engine/clutch covers but cant stand the BBR on the one cover...A nice ZEDA sticker to cover that would be nice.

I even thought about one of those Yamaha tuning fork emblems there..lol

I got a bunch of those Malossi decals but didn't want to put them on the bike. I just think something needs to be put on the engine cause its just a flat black engine with a polished billet aluminum reed valve and cylinder head.

Did your motor have one of the zeda stickers on it like in my avatar?

Nope no Zeda sticker. If it did I would have removed it anyways. I been looking for something Indian related to try and match the engine to my bike. just haven't found anything that looks like it would have been put on a engine

Maybe an indian chiefs head on the cases.?.

That's what I was thinking. I saw someone on here did one with a gloss black engine though they painted red pinstriping around the edge of the case covers same red as the bike. Then they glued a indian head medal on the clutch cover. I was thinking of something like that but using a short counter sunk screw to ensure the glue holds it on the clutch cover.

Just haven't found something I like yet.

Back