Carby Large air bubbles in fuel lines normal? (NT Carb)

Aikaru

Local time
12:12 AM
Are large air bubbles in fuel lines normal? The bike seems to operate just fine with no hesitation, but i noticed a large air bubble in my fuel filter and in my fuel lines...I also noticed a bit of gas surrounding the seal of my primer on my carb, but it's not leaking enough to drip. Is any of this cause for concern?

I mean it's a new bike and I didn't hear any odd sound so I highly doubt something broke...it would make sense I need to regrease it since I wasn't able to put the dust cap back on and offroad a lot...(also it came with really bad grease)
when you're ghost pedaling, its only a few things it can be. Contaminated grip area for the drive cone, broken lock gear ( the big worm gear ), broken axle, or the gear has gunk not letting the cone to lock to the hub.

Well I guess if it's really crappy it could be the pads jammed into the drive cone.

I mean it's a new bike and I didn't hear any odd sound so I highly doubt something broke...it would make sense I need to regrease it since I wasn't able to put the dust cap back on and offroad a lot...(also it came with really bad grease)
On one of my other bikes, (it was a Huffy), didnt even have ANY grease in the rear hub whatsoever right from the factory, as i always take them apart and check before riding when i buy them...This is common with Chinese built %$#*...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...I think we need to send China some CARE packages filled with decent metal as well as grease to work with...lol...then maybe they could build things better...lol.

I'd open it up and see. Probably came loose from a cone nut backing off or there's grease on the friction area for the drive cone.
LOL, okay I think i def know the problem then...when i took it out it came from the factory with grease in every part of the hub, even the drive cone.

LOL, okay I think i def know the problem then...when i took it out it came from the factory with grease in every part of the hub, even the drive cone.
clean the hub out with brake cleaner, put a small amount of grease, just a tiny bit on ya finger, and grease where the pads ride, and same finger, rub the cone drive gear. then grease the bearings. and assemble. then try it out.

Back