Let's Ride !!!

Selling off 1 of our potential build bikes,,, use the funds too sponcer 2 other projects fore sure
20211203_160324.jpg

The plan is too keep building 2-stroke power bikes since they have the least carbon foot print... Ha

That and they last for ever...
My old Chiana pk-80 is living proof of longevity...
Who-da-thunk !!!

We've got our units leaned up pretty good,,, lots of grunt coming out of the basement on hole shots...

Just fast enough too out run the 2000 lb Mad Kows...
20210101_121443.jpg

Nothing Woreser then getting taken out by a ♧issued off Kow,,, especially on ice if they skid out ontop of us...

Pretty painful getting squished and skidded flat at the same time,,, they say it wreck most bikes... Ha,,, that and hooked by a horn...

That's got to hurt...

Got too run,,, the Kows need feed and beding... it makes their fur shine,,, maybe i can make a raw hide seat cover for my bikes,,,

Moooooooow !!!

Nancy loves Kows

Selling off 1 of our potential build bikes,,, use the funds too sponcer 2 other projects fore sure
View attachment 162169

The plan is too keep building 2-stroke power bikes since they have the least carbon foot print... Ha

That and they last for ever...
My old Chiana pk-80 is living proof of longevity...
Who-da-thunk !!!

We've got our units leaned up pretty good,,, lots of grunt coming out of the basement on hole shots...

Just fast enough too out run the 2000 lb Mad Kows...
View attachment 162170

Nothing Woreser then getting taken out by a ♧issued off Kow,,, especially on ice if they skid out ontop of us...

Pretty painful getting squished and skidded flat at the same time,,, they say it wreck most bikes... Ha,,, that and hooked by a horn...

That's got to hurt...

Got too run,,, the Kows need feed and beding... it makes their fur shine,,, maybe i can make a raw hide seat cover for my bikes,,,

Moooooooow !!!

Nancy loves Kows
Let them heffers know its bull**it they are herding you on down the road. lol

Ha,,, will do Karl...

We are expecting a Chinook up here next week,,, I'll log on some power bike miles on old rusty b@!!s
20211204_160543.jpg

When it kools off I'll finish up the rear drive system on the Flying Pig...

20211015_180730.jpg

It was a temperay build at the time,,, now its time too clean it up...

The Fat Tire Flying Pig is still my favorite off road bike,,, knock off a few pounds,,, make it more user friendly...

It will be alot easier too flip around on the mountain trails,,, hoping to get it into the 42 lb catagory with fuel...

The rest of our builds will be standard barn bikes since we can do turn arounds on them in 4 hours,,, ok,,, a day if we take our time with a afternoon nap...

None of our builds are rush projects,,, that takes the fun out of it...

Just keep it simple and spend some extra time on my real off road trail bike...
20210516_203753.jpg

Turn key bikes are the best,,, run the crap out of them and never fix nothing,,, this unit flys up mountain trails like nothing,,, pound the crap out of it and it keeps on running...

Cover ground fast or slow,,,, puttzzzz along taking in the sights,,, fly past the boring stuff,,, then hit up a open hwy too get too the next spot...

Covered lots of ground with this setup
20210920_094438.jpg

Frugal budget truck, Camper, trailer and bike that costs nothing too take too the mountains threw out Western Canada

Lots of mountains that is...
20210921_141526.jpg

20210921_141526.jpg

20210921_135002.jpg

My power bikes could cover the same ground,,, but not as easy as Green B@!!'s

Ha

Lets ride Nancy

Attachments

• 20210921_141449.jpg
    20210921_141449.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 73
Ha,,, will do Karl...

We are expecting a Chinook up here next week,,, I'll log on some power bike miles on old rusty b@!!s
View attachment 162209

View attachment 162210

The Fat Tire Flying Pig is still my favorite off road bike,,, knock off a few pounds,,, make it more user friendly...

It will be alot easier too flip around on the mountain trails,,, hoping to get it into the 42 lb catagory with fuel...

The rest of our builds will be standard barn bikes since we can do turn arounds on them in 4 hours,,, ok,,, a day if we take our time with a afternoon nap...

View attachment 162211

Turn key bikes are the best,,, run the crap out of them and never fix nothing,,, this unit flys up mountain trails like nothing,,, pound the crap out of it and it keeps on running...

Cover ground fast or slow,,,, puttzzzz along taking in the sights,,, fly past the boring stuff,,, then hit up a open hwy too get too the next spot...

View attachment 162212

Frugal budget truck, Camper, trailer and bike that costs nothing too take too the mountains threw out Western Canada

View attachment 162213

View attachment 162213

View attachment 162215

Ha

Lets ride Nancy
I am so JEALOUS!!!! You live in heaven!!!!

Ha,,, will do Karl...

View attachment 162209

View attachment 162210

View attachment 162211

View attachment 162212

View attachment 162213

View attachment 162213

View attachment 162215

Ha

Lets ride Nancy
Hey, whatever happened to the Honda squirt?

Sold the little Honda too fund other project's,,, We decided too stick with 2-strokes since We've had great experience with them...

30 too 40 mpr wind's at -4c...
A great day too bust trails
20211208_151208.jpg

Don't have too worry about it being too hot out too ride... Ha.
20211208_113010.jpg

Lots of Y's and Cross trails of all kinds
Hidden trails that are easy too spot,,, Moose and Deer tracks...
20211208_113123.jpg

A bit of foot work on some trails,,, good too ride on the other
20211208_114121.jpg

Lots of Coffee stops threw out the day
20211208_160813.jpg

Looks like the Mule'es are getting use too running into me now...
20211208_155211.jpg

Wicked trails along this En-skarff-ment/ Valley Slope...jumped 4 ravines...
20211208_114949.jpg

Kids got some wicked jumps happen
20211208_114153.jpg

20211208_114217.jpg

The old county road before the abandon it,,, tumblers are in great condition
20211208_152330.jpg

20211208_152318.jpg

Oh Boy... lol
20211208_152452.jpg

Didn't log on alot of miles,,, deffinaly got time too check out the endless trails back there along this valley,,, crossed over 4 ravines,,, 4 miles of zig zags going 1 way... acents and drops all day long...

A bit of boots on the ground,,, free rides down,,, easy going on the flats...

20211208_160654.jpg

Coffee stops all day long,,, take it easy while relaxing between a few of the climbs...

I ain't no speed ball at this stuff,,, at least my legs can power me along... it's a good workout going pedals alone...

Nancy Pants

Kids got some wicked jumps happen
View attachment 162352

View attachment 162353

The old county road before the abandon it,,, tumblers are in great condition
View attachment 162354

View attachment 162355

Oh Boy... lol
View attachment 162356

Didn't log on alot of miles,,, deffinaly got time too check out the endless trails back there along this valley,,, crossed over 4 ravines,,, 4 miles of zig zags going 1 way... acents and drops all day long...

A bit of boots on the ground,,, free rides down,,, easy going on the flats...

View attachment 162357

Coffee stops all day long,,, take it easy while relaxing between a few of the climbs...

I ain't no speed ball at this stuff,,, at least my legs can power me along... it's a good workout going pedals alone...

Nancy Pants

How many of them jumps did you launch? lol

One jump before landing on my head,,, Ha... Not !!!.No Jumps for Nancy.

Any-who

Over there old man,,, over there...
20211212_143000.jpg

Yuppers,,, the light weigth $40 dollar Alum-a-nucks is super easy too shake... bet its 20 lbs at the most... fold up like a deck of cards if it encounters a tree...

Did you know that a person can run all day long at 35 to 44 human watts all day...

Pork Chop Nancy did a 50 mile run over 9 hours with a 1 hour break. 1 big thermos of coffee threw the day... 4 power aids and food too...

Got too feed the human carb every 1 to 2 hours,,, we have small fuel tanks,,, lol...

Back