Main stream sellers

Most of us have learned the hard way too. Suckered into the same crap parts as the last guy with marketing jargon. "This is different," is what our brains said, hopefully. Then it arrived and we learned better. The only thing different is the name on the store.

Most of us have learned the hard way too. Suckered into the same crap parts as the last guy with marketing jargon. "This is different," is what our brains said, hopefully. Then it arrived and we learned better. The only thing different is the name on the store.
Homestly I don’t disagree but I still think there will be value to a list like this lol

Homestly I don’t disagree but I still think there will be value to a list like this lol
Will people even listen at first? Many times people come through here ordering these parts even after they were told not to. I know I did this when the guys warned me about my fenders, it ended up costing me.

Also not impressed with gorrilabike thingy either...Did you by chance read his legal notice you have to agree to by buying his products...lol...Thats pretty bad.

Read it real carefully and fully.

Gorilla gas bike aka umotomotorized is who I bought my first kit from. The owners name is Jimmy. He's a great guy. Very helpful and sells quality products. That kit is so much better than the second one I got for cheap on ebay. It even came with a good clutch lever.

Back