Main stream sellers

Gorilla gas bike aka umotomotorized is who I bought my first kit from. The owners name is Jimmy. He's a great guy. Very helpful and sells quality products. That kit is so much better than the second one I got for cheap on ebay. It even came with a good clutch lever.
So I was correct in saying two company’s sell the nasty jack but under the same guy, if you vouch for him then he must be at least some what decent I’ll check into it more off site reviews for diff websites cuz some of them have fake reviews

Will people even listen at first? Many times people come through here ordering these parts even after they were told not to. I know I did this when the guys warned me about my fenders, it ended up costing me.
With the fenders that is one thing i listened to I was afraid it would catch on the wheel and either stop me or fly up at me

More likely if the front fender jams up and abruptly stops the front wheel, the rear wheel comes up off the ground and you will be face-planted. That’s why they say the front fender can cause serious injury up to and including death.

More likely if the front fender jams up and abruptly stops the front wheel, the rear wheel comes up off the ground and you will be face-planted. That’s why they say the front fender can cause serious injury up to and including death.
And that’s why I took it seriously

Thankfully it was my rear fender. Still scary though

Thankfully it was my rear fender. Still scary though
there are some fenders that will work such as. Plastic fold up fenders for mtb and have a different mounting system such as attaching to the seat post or just attaching a different way then three stress cuz most standard fenders will fall off on a normal bike without a motor so like they just suckkkk

With the fenders that is one thing i listened to I was afraid it would catch on the wheel and either stop me or fly up at me
Check out how Whizzer mounted their front fender , It's safe because It's a M/B
DSCF9794.JPG

USA used to put 2 U braces on the fenders of their bicycles , front and rear fenders

Somehow China don't think that's important and people are getting hurt because of it

Back