Exhaust Miaowa Split Pipe Expansion

I just took it for a test ride and it performed very well,better throttle response, much higher top end but holy s#©t it is f#+king LOUD

Attachments

• IMG_20230924_234223368.jpg
    IMG_20230924_234223368.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 58
I just took it for a test ride and it performed very well,better throttle response, much higher top end but holy s#©t it is f#+king LOUD
The stinger on them is really too big. I think it is ⅞ id. If you neck your stinger/exhaust outlet to ⅝ id. It will run better yet.

I have a similar one, a MZ65 clone with slightly smaller max diameter. Yes, it is very loud but does need more restriction.
Check out, My bike almost dialled in thread. I made an easy mod to the stock muffler that seems to work well. I attached it to the stinger with some flex pipe, high temp silicon and pipe clamps.

Good morning to all the motorized bike enthusiasts who enjoy , benefit and contribute to the forum I am much more confident,knowledgeable and enjoying the motored bike I have built and ride daily. I previously had problems with the chain coming off and once breaking, I replaced the stock tensioner [came with kit] with the spring tensioner that bolts on the engine sprocket case cover, one of the best upgrades ever. I decided to go with the expansion chamber pipe with the stock NT carb, 65 main jet, needle set to the top slot, no air filter and a NGKBR6HS plug , 50-1 fuel ratio syn oil 87 octane fuel, 36 tooth rear sprocket,29" rims. She runs a top speed 35 flat ground, at a nice rpm, no heat issues, very good powerband comes on at 8 mph and pulls all the way to top end. The Zeda Firestorm 80 is worth the money I paid $225 delivered can't complain I would recommend it as I ride it to work 5 days aweek 30 miles round trip , grocery shop pulling a Schwinn cargo trailer at least twice a weerk. The expansion pipe is loud but sounds really cool especially when at idle and playing the throttle during accelercation and decelertation, thanks y'all for all the knowledge you have shared , pictures to follow

50-1 fuel ratio syn oil 87 octane fuel,
The only thing I would differ with you on that motor is your choice of oil/fuel ratio...50:1 on a China girl is just not sustainable, the motors will last much longer at 32:1 ratio, 4 ounces of synthetic 2 stroke oil to 1 gallon of, (hopefully), ethanol-free gasoline AFTER breakin is over.

25:1 during breakin is preferred.

Oil is what these motors need to last, and 50:1 is just not enough oil for these CG 2 stroke wonders.

I agree with Damien on this one, 32:1-40:1 is the least amount of oil I'd run in them. while you can run 50:1, the tolerances with these motors are not to moped or even weed eater specs lol.

dont have go run the crazy expensive stuff either, i ran mine on walmarts (then) 12$ a gallon TWC3 oil forever. ive now switched to amsoil interceptor/ dominator oils for less smoke and a bit more insurance.

Back