Nasty Jack pipe vs CDH67 Jog pipe?

The CDH jog pipe averages around 80 bucks and the nasty jack sits around 70 bucks. Should I just go with the nasty jack because of its reputation and its convenient frame hugging design? Or should I go with the more traditional jog pipe that you see on high perf scooters. If I do go with the CDH jog, do you think the lengths are tuned properly for scavenging? Thanks!
The cdh67 will also enjoy extended cranks but they don’t need them as they curve up around your peddles I got mine for 67 bucks there is the same pipe labeled under cdh88 or something but you can find deals for this pipe on Amazon and I’d say it really just depend what you want out of the pipe Becuase it will scavenge quite good in my opinion it just depends where you want that peak torque and I’d have to say it more down below with the cdh67 and it’s higher up with the nasty jack

The cdh67 will also enjoy extended cranks but they don’t need them as they curve up around your peddles I got mine for 67 bucks there is the same pipe labeled under cdh88 or something but you can find deals for this pipe on Amazon and I’d say it really just depend what you want out of the pipe Becuase it will scavenge quite good in my opinion it just depends where you want that peak torque and I’d have to say it more down below with the cdh67 and it’s higher up with the nasty jack
Lol in the end I think there both good enough pipes to reach 50 mph and above, it’s more in the end what you want your build to look like

That is the one I have with the stock muffler
I tried it with the stock muffler and it really killed the power. Made a stock one into a glass pack that worked great for a while but quickly became too loud. Just modded another cheap and dirty but works well on the power. I just posted a few pictures in the thread,My bike almost dialled in.

I tried it with the stock muffler and it really killed the power. Made a stock one into a glass pack that worked great for a while but quickly became too loud. Just modded another cheap and dirty but works well on the power. I just posted a few pictures in the thread,My bike almost dialled in.
I can show you how I hooked mine up and how it sounds

The Nasty Jack pipe is their own version of the real MZ65 (not the long thin spaghetti header thing called the clone pipe). Reportedly it has a bigger expansion chamber than most clones. The WC80 pipe is also very similar to it. and obviously the Real MZ65 is always a winner. The Nasty Jack, WC80, and the rest of the MZ clones all still suffer from the same too-big stinger size. That is where the real MZ65 has the upper hand.

None of these pipes are bad though, and on a typical 66cc build it can really help them to stretch their legs since they really come in strong at about 6000rpm and really extend the power up top, often granting a few extra MPH.

What might surprise a lot of folks is how effective the long skinny header clones actually are. In recorded acceleration times from 5 - 25mph those long thin header clones actually perform way better than an MZ65 style pipe. Often reaching 25mph in half the time. Beyond that is where they fall on their face and why most people claim they hurt performance.

It seems like those skinny clones make more sense than a real mz65... Actually helps you when you need it the most: when you're getting up to speed.

It seems like those skinny clones make more sense than a real mz65... Actually helps you when you need it the most: when you're getting up to speed.
They are better than people tend to give them credit for. They do have weaknesses, but for an average build for a cheap bolt-on part they are actually semi-decent. On a 49cc they would be just about perfect.

The Nasty Jack pipe is their own version of the real MZ65 (not the long thin spaghetti header thing called the clone pipe). Reportedly it has a bigger expansion chamber than most clones. The WC80 pipe is also very similar to it. and obviously the Real MZ65 is always a winner. The Nasty Jack, WC80, and the rest of the MZ clones all still suffer from the same too-big stinger size. That is where the real MZ65 has the upper hand.

None of these pipes are bad though, and on a typical 66cc build it can really help them to stretch their legs since they really come in strong at about 6000rpm and really extend the power up top, often granting a few extra MPH.

What might surprise a lot of folks is how effective the long skinny header clones actually are. In recorded acceleration times from 5 - 25mph those long thin header clones actually perform way better than an MZ65 style pipe. Often reaching 25mph in half the time. Beyond that is where they fall on their face and why most people claim they hurt performance.
I can attest to this. I put one of those cheap expansion pipes on the PK80 and the low end really opened up. It climbs hills and accelerates fast. Then it maxes around 28 mph. That's fine with me. I'm not in a big hurry

Back