Nasty Jack pipe vs CDH67 Jog pipe?

Mathematica

Local time
6:29 AM
Which of these pipes is better? How do they rank individually? Is the nasty jack on par with authentic mz65 performance (or at least close)? What expansion pipe should I look into getting? Is the CDH jog pipe any good? Let me know your thoughts. I want an expansion pipe tuned for scavenging, wondering if the cdh jog pipe is the better bet...

Which of these pipes is better? How do they rank individually? Is the nasty jack on par with authentic mz65 performance (or at least close)? What expansion pipe should I look into getting? Is the CDH jog pipe any good? Let me know your thoughts. I want an expansion pipe tuned for scavenging, wondering if the cdh jog pipe is the better bet...
Off the top of my head I can't recall exactly :LOL:
Post some links to these pipes, so we don't have to look it up

Nasty Jack pipe:
1695368992332.png

CDH Power jog pipe (CDH67):

1695369038772.png

Are the lengths on these jog pipes tuned properly for scavenging? The back wave needs to reach the exhaust port at a specific time to scavenge the lost air/fuel mixture

Are the lengths on these jog pipes tuned properly for scavenging? The back wave needs to reach the exhaust port at a specific time to scavenge the lost air/fuel mixture
I’ve used a smaller mz65 clone from bbr lol I will forever hate them for showing one thing in a picture and send a whole different f***ing thing even if it is technically the same shape and same perpose it’s not the same size and does not reach the same Effect
I also have cdh67
I can tell you they never have enough back pressure off the bat unless you make a stinger (cdh67) or a cutting up a stock pipe and fitting it to the mz65 clone
Cdh67 is a nice pipe I love the sound it works great with the weird 47mm ported motor I had on my bike first then I went and got a 49mm iron bore and put it on that I’d have to say it love low end but just as much with still give you a really good top speed I am willing to bet that you could the same top speed out of this pipe as the nasty jack but I can’t say a whole lot as I don’t own an actual good clone

The CDH jog pipe averages around 80 bucks and the nasty jack sits around 70 bucks. Should I just go with the nasty jack because of its reputation and its convenient frame hugging design? Or should I go with the more traditional jog pipe that you see on high perf scooters. If I do go with the CDH jog, do you think the lengths are tuned properly for scavenging? Thanks!

What I've seen yhe nasty jack is more popular and works good. Check this thread out. He goes over actual numbers for the performance of the cdh pipe.

I am not expert on these by any stretch but I got a couple of these on sale in the early spring.
As I have nothing to compare them to I can't objectively say much except they seem to work and look great.
You will have to add a silencer to increase back pressure and lower the noise level.

1695398203623.jpeg

I should add that this is called Kinbelle on Amazon ca

I am not expert on these by any stretch but I got a couple of these on sale in the early spring.
As I have nothing to compare them to I can't objectively say much except they seem to work and look great.
You will have to add a silencer to increase back pressure and lower the noise level.

View attachment 199412
I should add that this is called Kinbelle on Amazon ca
That is the one I have with the stock muffler

Back