Engine Trouble Minarelli Progress/Friends BMW

The rebuild has begun, gonna use stock head for a while any objections? Just too lazy to take the engine back off to put on a bigger head cause of the tight space. I know cooling and all that but it can wait in my opinion. This engine is gonna be babied til it's done broken in. Just waiting for a magneto from Amazon
Stock head can work fine as long as you aren't going full throttle for 5 minutes at a time lol.

A temp gauge is a worthy investment. (also not expensive)

You have to tear the engine down for rebuild, wont you be installing a new cylinder kit with this overhaul? Why not run your bigger head? You can buy a new naraku 70cc cylinder head for $20 & it will match your naraku cylinder kit.

You have to tear the engine down for rebuild, wont you be installing a new cylinder kit with this overhaul? Why not run your bigger head? You can buy a new naraku 70cc cylinder head for $20 & it will match your naraku cylinder kit.
Send a photo of the head. Also I did just tear it down and replace everything it's all done I just forgot to use a cylender head.

2 magneto screws are broken off inside don't ask me how it was just like that one day. You think I could get away with smothering the back of the magneto in JB weld and using threadlock on the 2 bolts with threads?

Attachments

• 20221029_132713.jpg
    20221029_132713.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 20221029_132654.jpg
    20221029_132654.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 55
2 magneto screws are broken off inside don't ask me how it was just like that one day. You think I could get away with smothering the back of the magneto in JB weld and using threadlock on the 2 bolts with threads?
Just drill & tap the broken off screws for magneto. Or Buy a left hand drill bit set, & i bet they will screw out while drilling them.

Back