Mirrors

I was thinking the same but I couldn’t find anything that wasn’t going to cost me $80 or so for two mirrors. I needed to buy two left hand mirrors. One for me and one for my wife’s ebike. I will let you know when I get them
Ive been using these for at least 10 years, when I first bought them they were only 10 bucks though...lol...The only change I made was to the mounting...I got rid of the plastic type handlebar hold downs and instead, used some doubled up plumbers strap with 10 mm nuts on either side of the threaded bar on the end of the mirror shaft to get them nice and tight for extremely little vibration...And there cheap for the pair that will mount on any side, less than 20 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/BOBILIFE-Bik...ke+Mirrors&s=outdoor-recreation&sr=1-129&th=1

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Ive been using these for at least 10 years, when I first bought them they were only 10 bucks though...lol...The only change I made was to the mounting...I got rid of the plastic type handlebar hold downs and instead, used some doubled up plumbers strap with 10 mm nuts on either side of the threaded bar on the end of the mirror shaft to get them nice and tight for extremely little vibration...And there cheap for the pair that will mount on any side, less than 20 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/BOBILIFE-Bik...ke+Mirrors&s=outdoor-recreation&sr=1-129&th=1
You mean straps like this? I’m assuming a 3/4 inch emt would have an outside diameter of about 7/8. What if I bent the ears so they were parallel with each other and put the threaded rod through them

Attachments

• IMG_3019.png
    IMG_3019.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 41
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It would even be nicer to have an actual URL link rather than just a picture to find out where to get this ready made clamp...lol...I don't know where this comes from to even think about ordering one...lol.
IDK exactly what clamp someone would want so just search Scooter mirror 8m 7/8" handle bar clamps

You mean straps like this? I’m assuming a 3/4 inch emt would have an outside diameter of about 7/8. What if I bent the ears so they were parallel with each other and put the threaded rod through them
I've used those in the past. Even doubled up on them. They're eventually going to break.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back