Mirrors

this bridge

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 2.10.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 2.10.34 PM.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 52
btw im in george town as you see we have nothing in my town you have to cross bridge worse part is cops cant stop cars from speeding on bridge sence one side is another state lol and there a median between lanes so its very hard for cops to go over median..plus you change time zones on bridge lol. so you need mirrors.

Finally decided to go with this mirror. Not sure how it will work out but it has some better reviews than other ones I found
Let us know how they work out. My experienc with plastic arm mirrors was they vibrated too much and distorted the image.
got this mirror and put it on my bike. It works really good! I can see a little bit of my arm but I can really see behind me well. Not a lot of vibration. Just letting you know how this mirror works. I definitely think it works well

Attachments

• IMG_1491.jpeg
    IMG_1491.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1492.jpeg
    IMG_1492.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 37
A little safety note. If the steel armed mirrors are super tight on the handlebars there is a possibility of getting skewered by the arm in the event of a crash. If the bars cross up and the rider goes over the top as in a head on collision the arm could gouge the rider bad. It has happened. Best to leave them a little on the loose side so it will swing out of the way.

My Debbie Downer statement of the day.

A little safety note. If the steel armed mirrors are super tight on the handlebars there is a possibility of getting skewered by the arm in the event of a crash. If the bars cross up and the rider goes over the top as in a head on collision the arm could gouge the rider bad. It has happened. Best to leave them a little on the loose side so it will swing out of the way.

My Debbie Downer statement of the day.
I got steel armed mirrors on my Whizzer and that's not gonna happen, The mirror bucket will stop that from happening
Don't want the mirrors loose on the handle bars because they'll turn,
The mounting isn't that strong, in the event that ya make contact with the mirror it's gonna turn or break off before it impales you
If ya get in a collision and your flying over the handle bars, then may God be with you
DSCF4488.JPG

I got steel armed mirrors on my Whizzer and that's not gonna happen, The mirror bucket will stop that from happening
Don't want the mirrors loose on the handle bars because they'll turn,
The mounting isn't that strong, in the event that ya make contact with the mirror it's gonna turn or break off before it impales you
If ya get in a collision and your flying over the handle bars, then may God be with you
View attachment 202805
I hear what you are laying down. Those are nice looking mirrors.

Back