mounting motor to frame?

GetAttachment 4.jpgI'll see if I can post another

I also did a mod on center stand so it would go up higher. I do a lot of off road stuff. Grind a little off where the stop hits. (just a little at a time)

Good idea. Mine sits about 15º from horizontal. About 4-5" from the ground. It needs levelling up a bit. I think they're set up to allow plenty of clearance for the chain with a variety of chainwheels and with a very low first gear.

... Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Near the bottom of this page, if you click on 'BB code' on the left, there's an explanation of what tags can be used and how to use them. ie. img, url, attach, [size=+1]color[/size], [size=+2]size[/size], font etc.
Good for spicing up your posts.

... Steve

Last edited:
Looks good

So all you used for that was a plate of metal and a U clamp? that look basic and effective. I think I will use it and thanks for all of your replies.

So did you make the mount using the plate and u-bolt method?

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 148
danlandberg, sorry bro your picture isn't working.
... Jim

Similar here. I get a 'File Download' warning window. If I then click on 'Open', the pic is viewable.
Alternatively, right-click, then 'Open in new wndow' works.
I'm just trying something. I'll edit the following stuff out shortly.
Dan's attachment, re-attached and renamed from 'GetAttachment.jpg' to 'DansPic.jpg' is below. See if it works. (I think that it wa the word 'attachment' in the filename that triggered the security alert.)

... Steve

Attachments

• Dan's Pic.jpg
    Dan's Pic.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Back