mounting motor to frame?

Yeah, not sure quite what's going on. There's more to the problem than meets the eye.
Usually, I attach the pic, then copy the attachment's shortcut in between a pair of img /img tags into the text of my message to show the full-sized pic. (Wrap the img and the /img in [] brackets.)

ie. Below is a full-sized pic of the attachment, with the attachment's address from my previous post inserted into img /img tags. (Right-click on 'Attached Thumbnail', select 'Copy Shortcut', then paste into the img tags in the post):-

Dan, just noticed, that chain is pretty loose.

... Steve

attachment.php

Last edited:
Here is a photo of the mount we sell, similar to what others have done but our offset design as you can see keeps the engine as close to its original position as possible. It can also be flipped around to increase the length of the front mount for cruiser frame applications.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 166
Dan, I'm not dead sure that the filename was the real problem, although that seemed to cure it.
I copied your pic to my desktop, then right-click, 'Rename' and changed the name from 'GetAttachment.jpg' to 'DansPic.jpg', then did the usual 'Manage Attachments' stuff with the renamed pic.
I did that on a whim, in case the file download warning was triggered by the word 'attachment' in the filename.
Seemed to work, but...

Jim, (Ghost0), I like the look of that mount. I'll use one next time - no more drilling for me.

... Steve

Last edited:
I Don't know why I can't open DansPic.jpg all my programs will not allow that pic. I tried my picture files with no success. I'm tired of this pic thing, I'll come back and work on it later. :unsure:

Nice mount thou....
... Jim

Yes opened in new window. Save, Can't Open:
C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\DansPic.jpg
Paint or windows or other programs cant open:
TAG: Paint cannot read this file.
This is not a valid bitmap file or it's format is not currenty supported.

... Jim

Yes opened in new window. Save, Can't Open:
C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\DansPic.jpg
Paint or windows or other programs cant open:
TAG: Paint cannot read this file.
This is not a valid bitmap file or it's format is not currenty supported.

... Jim

Most odd, Jim. It sounds like a problem on your machine and not the site.
Most noticeable, 'This is not a valid bitmap file.....'
No, it's not a bitmap, (.bmp), it's a jpeg, (.jpg).
I wonder why your OS can't work out what the file format is.
When you saved it, did you definitely give it a .jpg file extension?
It appears that this might be the problem. Wouldn't hurt to double-check that. Sometimes the simplest of things....
I was suspicious about the 'attachment' thing a couple of days ago and thought it might be something else as well.
We'll get there.

... Steve

Back