Multi cylinder 2 strokes

Copygod69

Local time
4:01 AM
Dumb question but has anyone tried to make twin with two different a port maps to have a wider power band I know that sounds stupid when 4 stroke would give you a good wide one but like also I feel like that’d be great with a small 50cc that able to rev to the moon still have good cruising speed

Dumb question but has anyone tried to make twin with two different a port maps to have a wider power band I know that sounds stupid when 4 stroke would give you a good wide one but like also I feel like that’d be great with a small 50cc that able to rev to the moon still have good cruising speed
Shift kit will give you a wider power band and raise your cruising top speed

Lol this is idea came from this build lol
I don't even have to see this video...It's from Build, Break, Fix...He has been run outta every bike forum there is including this one...Information from him is not seriously regarded at all by people in the know who have seen him in action in the past and have disproved many of his bogus claims.

Two 66cc Engine side by side
I am surprised at you Wrench...You KNOW who put out this video and his ridiculous claims that have been disproven many times.

"76,288 views Mar 1, 2020
First time on the street. Lots of tuning to do and tweaking for speed. Can’t wait. On the road to 100mph ZedaMotorsports.com Zeda mafia motorized bicycle club on Facebook"

I am surprised at you Wrench...You KNOW who put out this video and his ridiculous claims that have been disproven many times.

"76,288 views Mar 1, 2020
First time on the street. Lots of tuning to do and tweaking for speed. Can’t wait. On the road to 100mph ZedaMotorsports.com Zeda mafia motorized bicycle club on Facebook"
He did make it and it does work so I give him credit for that,

He did make it and it does work so I give him credit for that,
I'm glad you believe it...Take a very close look at the dashboards of the trucks used to track the bikes in the Zeda Motor Sports/Zeda Mafia videos just now and the ones you picked off from before...I just ran those videos from both sites side by side...Is it a coincidence that they are the same or identical pickup trucks that you even picked up on as having faulty speedos, including the check engine lights both being on and the tachometers on both of them having a periodic spasm???

I'm a retired cop, I don't believe in coincidences.

Back