my bad neighbor!

yeah yeah yeah, blame the drugs.

a junkie is someone that cant support their own habit. no matter what it is... aspirin is a drug remember. some people will do anything for another bex.

meth heads should be shot. its not the drugs fault. its the fool that takes it and has no self control. not rehabilitated. shot. or given a lethal dose. same as the legal injection rooms. if your so low you need to jab yourself to get high... then you are NOT worth keeping alive.

ive smoked for nearly twenty years. stayed in employment. owe nothing to anyone. no debts. never stolen anything. never been in jail. but because i smoke im on drugs so i must be bad news. be warned. yet its ok to dose your kids up on dexamphetamines because this society is so messed up that weve forgotten that kids need to run around and get scabs on their knees and eat dirt occasionally... there used to be an alternative to the drugs. it was called the cane. some silly dogooder had to ruin that one.

and you know what? theres no such thing as friends. bend over backwards to help people and all theyll do is break your back.

the deal with doing anything for "friends" is "cash up front mate".

now ill get a warning for reffering to "illegal substances" great :)

and dont get me started on the rapists and murderers that we pay tax to keep alive. give em 3 good meals a day, tv, ciggies, a room with a roof and a heater and aircon for summer and water and a gymset and some free courses for those interested, a library, internet, whatever they want. why? why dont we satisfy our bloodlust(people only watch racing to see people get taken out on stretchers, face it)by leaving all the nasty crims on a small desert island with nothing but some hidden tv cameras? and i mean NOTHING. that would be entertainment :D

Last edited:
So, Let me get this right. All addicts should be executed, Children should be beaten with canes, NEVER help out a friend no matter what, and prison is a NICE place. Sorry bro, I can't live with that kind of hate in my heart. Good luck with your life though.
Big Red.

Back