My First Build

Ok, I'm about 90% done with this one. All i have left is little things. Here is what i have so far.
1256_PHOT0038_1.jpg

here is the rear wheel. it is set up to not use the rubber sprocket mounts.
1256_PHOT0032_1.jpg

i will upload more pics as the project comes along.

Re: its done, for now

jake said:
ok, here is the "finished" product. i couldn't have done it without the help of this forum.
1256_PHOT0039_1.jpg

1256_PHOT0040_1.jpg

1256_PHOT0041_1.jpg

1256_PHOT0042_1.jpg

1256_PHOT0043_1.jpg

24"front tire with disk brake, 26"rear tire with band brakes both with 12g spokes. dual pull brake lever. "80"cc ebay motor.

Wow, cool, you guys are amazing..

Looks real good. Like the engine mount tubes, first I've seen like that *tucks idea away*.

You may end up installing a chain tensioner.
The lack of a cushion in the chain drive will shorten chain life and a worn chain will hook sprockets.

Harley Davidson Sportsters lacked a cushion in their drive when they used chains and suffered as a result. Several after market/third party solutions came out but none were very satisfactory.

Wizard Chopper with 4 stroke?

Greetings...

I am contemplating building a bike with this frame, a Skyhawk stage 2 mounting/gear kit, and a Hua Sheng F142 49cc 4 stroke engine. Only Problem is I am not sure if it will fit or not. Anyone know if that would be plausible or have specs on this bike that would have measurements for the inside area of the frame? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

Nice to see your on this site to men.
I have order a kit off of u on ebay=)

Back