My new exhaust

This is the Racing ProJet pipe from JNMotors. I had to do a little fabracating but look at the result- AWSOME.
I had a SBP black expansion chamber pipe which i could say was better than stock but this pipe smokes it.
I have more power, it looks sick and my bike now sounds like a motorcycle instead of a peashooter.
I just had to share.

Ride Hard..
Ride Safe...

Attachments

• DSCN0930.jpg
    DSCN0930.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 582
  • DSCN0931.jpg
    DSCN0931.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 393
  • DSCN0932.jpg
    DSCN0932.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 425
I was wondering if you could submit a video of how it sounds, i love to hear it. cant find any on youtube that has that pipe

THAT is bad A$$!! Really dig the improvised spring-loaded chain
idler you have on there too! That thing work pretty good?

Thanks, the chain tensioner i got off ebay but it came with a plastic roller witch i replaced with the bearing gear that i also got off ebay. together for what it is it is ridiculously expensive but works great and ive never had a problem yet with it.

another post asked for some video, im gonna try here in this next week. Ive got to coordinate with a friend that has a camera.( ive spent all my $ on my bike)LOL

Thanks, hopefully this weekend if i can coordinate with a friend im going to shoot some video , ive had people want to know what it sounds like(i cant aford a camera, spent my $ on the bike.. LOL)
And another good saying i like is "good parts arent cheap and cheap parts arent good.."

Back