Need a Guard to Protect Your Bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspectorcritic

Local time
3:42 PM
I know this guy on the street got stab 3 days ago someone stolen his bicycle tried to get it back, showd me the wound big black, red, blue bruise.
That's for just bike with no motor almost got him killed the theif would of freak out on mine heard a few times that's my ride back to Alabama!
Oh no it's not!
IMG_20190126_144345394.jpg
IMG_20190126_144404968.jpg
IMG_20190126_144336884.jpg
IMG_20190126_144413257.jpg
IMG_20190126_144345394.jpg
IMG_20190126_144404968.jpg
IMG_20190126_144413257.jpg

To top that off just got word of the fourth person known for years has died 4 people known for years all dead in the same week 5th one attempted homicide.

I think it's Colorado gov patching a leak I have before it springs.

One of the guys killed was a hit and run, driver never stop!
... He was a cheerful guy with a Scottish accent never bummed anyone out.
His debt to me was 15¢ and one cigarette should I call a probate lawyer?

The next guy who got it was appearant cyanide poisoning from the descriptions I was told compared to police training manuals types of poison.

He was blue in the face include lips, starvation of oxyegen if he was green or green vomit around him it would be some form of copper.
So someone manage to get cyanide in his system.

People have turned blue from bad meth as well I've seen it first hand. It's too bad your other friend wasn't exercising his constitutional right to bear arms and shot his attacker dead right in the street. More bad people need to be shot. I carry a pistol everywhere and my truck has it's own shotgun. I do need a motorcycle shotgun scabbard for my pistol grip 12 gauge to ride with on my goldwing. This is America guys not Africa and we don't have to stand by and be victims.

The German Sheppard is a nice touch. Sadly hood rats are always going to do things they shouldn’t. I don’t live in one of those areas but I’m still a popsicle currently.

People have turned blue from bad meth as well I've seen it first hand. It's too bad your other friend wasn't exercising his constitutional right to bear arms and shot his attacker dead right in the street. More bad people need to be shot. I carry a pistol everywhere and my truck has it's own shotgun. I do need a motorcycle shotgun scabbard for my pistol grip 12 gauge to ride with on my goldwing. This is America guys not Africa and we don't have to stand by and be victims.
Okay meth, probably was.
Sounds like you live on battle ground, for me now days it be hard for me to pull a trigger on some one.
But years ago when I lived in Zootah there be a gunshow at least 3 times a week, but guess this mormons don't bleed or complain when you shoot them, they can absorb the PB or lead vitals aren't human either and they come with a platoon of clones to replace themselves after they erase your memory. I had the real Butch Cassidy clone after me looks identcle to old pics and clone knows it. Brazilian army had to fire several times to kill it. Me sometimes cut or kick it's head and it would pick it up put it beneath his arm like football and walk off!

Your posts are very interesting.
Stay warm, Stay alive and Ride Safe! (y)

HP

Frogslayer I like the name have you ever heard of Frog Cee Meallo?
It's been banned in 86, but when I was a kid in hi school in Zootah I kick in every class door threw handfuls of the powder on every one the panic stampedded in the halls croak ribbit, croak, croak that I needed earplugs so kool & gross in few hours hundreds of students lay dead in the hallway they shut the school down for 3 months until they got a new cover, but gee nobody complain about my disrespect for Mormons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back