Need help with installing sprocket on 140 spoke wheel

Packinheat

Local time
3:43 PM
Hey guys, need some help here. Just a got a new bike and I mainly bought it because I loved the rims on the bike. The rims have 140 spokes and I really didn't think about how to install the rear sprocket before I bought it. Anyways, I have a pic of what it looks like below, but my main question is,

What the hell does a man got to do in order to get a rear sprocket on this damn thing?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210902-193923.png
    Screenshot_20210902-193923.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 147
Hey guys, need some help here. Just a got a new bike and I mainly bought it because I loved the rims on the bike. The rims have 140 spokes and I really didn't think about how to install the rear sprocket before I bought it. Anyways, I have a pic of what it looks like below, but my main question is,

What the hell does a man got to do in order to get a rear sprocket on this damn thing?

Thank you!
Here you go. https://sickbikeparts.com/2-stroke-hd-shifter-kit/ runs the chain on the pedal side only. No need to install a sprocket on the wheel.

I appreciate the post. Unfortunately I can't spend $200.00 would something like this work?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I appreciate the post. Unfortunately I can't spend $200.00 would something like this work?
Sure that will work, But...
There's a reason the Sick Bike Parts kit cost a little more is because it's made better. Made in USA
Notice - Sick Bike Parts uses a White Industries Freewheel. It can take a licking and keep on clicking (y)

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Use the idea of a jackshaft. A bmx freewheel on a jackshaft, so many ideas with the jackshaft. Use the search feature here to fine all kinds of ways of making and using it. I plan on using a jackshaft to hook into a hub to use as a transmission then off to the back sprocket on the left handside. Hub cost some money, but it was new. Bearings and all the rest have cost me 40 bucks so far. Just need some chain and a few odds and ends and the time to do it right.

An the cheap one work, just upgrade the crank frewwheel with an sick bike parts hd freewheel bearing. I did it on a bike, its still going today.

Back