NEW POLL! MBc T-Shirts Are Ready!

Global Shipping Fund For MBc Shirts?

• Total voters
It's about time. I figured you been slakin' Augie. You obviously don't have enough to do to keep you busy.:D:LOL::D

i'm sooo busted! ya caught me layin' down on the job...matter of fact, i even delegated this thing to someone else ;)

actually, a member has volunteered to handle this for us...he will be named when everything's in place. right now he's anonymous, so he won't be deluged with questions he can't yet answer.

MEdium please! and no pocket T's please, and a large logo on the back or front would be great.
and can you make them out of finest silk, and can they make me able to fly and spontaneously produce $100 bills, make me irresistable to the opposite sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should make up some mock shirt pics and then start another poll thread so it can be decided which design is favored most. :)

Black is good. Nothin stays white around me for long, if there's a gob of grease somewhere, I'll find it.

I had wanted white, but black makes more sense for those of us who actually use these bikes!

1st run, kind of limited edition, very traditional...i'm gettin' one for every day of the week :)

Back