New start

Carcher

Local time
5:55 AM
Haven't run in a while changed spark plug . Other than change gas and oil mixture What other prep , on engine ,do I need before I take off ? any senior help

Haven't run in a while changed spark plug . Other than change gas and oil mixture What other prep , on engine ,do I need before I take off ? any senior help
If it sat with fuel in the tank, then the carb will need a little love.

Every suggestion is valid. Try putting fresh gas in it and running it. The carb might need some love but it might not. Hard to say. Try it and find out. Put some 2 stroke oil down the spark plug hole in case it doesn't fire. To be honest the old spark plug might be fine. How long did it sit?

I fired mine up after 5 months sitting in the shed over the winter (I'm in Canada) and it immediately fired up and wanted some love. Haven't changed or replaced a thing (other than fresh gas).

Every suggestion is valid. Try putting fresh gas in it and running it. The carb might need some love but it might not. Hard to say. Try it and find out. Put some 2 stroke oil down the spark plug hole in case it doesn't fire. To be honest the old spark plug might be fine. How long did it sit?

I fired mine up after 5 months sitting in the shed over the winter (I'm in Canada) and it immediately fired up and wanted some love. Haven't changed or replaced a thing (other than fresh gas).
Thank you weefek

Back