Engine Trouble Not igniting every 2 stroke / brake problems

I'll get some smaller jets as soon as possible- Currently I have to get a heater hose for carb, new pedals, an inner tube, and the jets.

Ugh I don't really get where you're going in the last sentence. I can't really get anyone to true it since the local bike mechanic shop refuses to even look at it, because it's motorized. They don't even want to sell me parts anymore, so I have to order them.

As I said I'll true my front wheel, if I have the money get a disc brake and a new wheel maybe.

I had the rim brakes disconnect 2 times when riding... This is why I was asking. It's not badly out of true (The front one) it's just barely noticable (1-1.5mm) but the back one is bad (2-3mm)
The bike is exactly 7 years old, it is an MTB with a strenghtened frame. It doesn't have the top bar part so I had to install a piece of wood for my fuel tank. Don't worry, tested it it's not comming off.

I also have fat tires and I pump to about 30 - 35 PSI (not good roads here sometimes)
You can look at my PFP and see the double bars on the frame (Under the engine)

I've also modded the thing with a banana pipe and a 60mm mesh air intake. Torque is better.
Empty all gas. Empty carb of gas. Turn bike upside down. Take off rims and go to bike shop.

How do I drop the float level? I want it to stay level. Wouldn't rejetting be easier?

I don't really want to start bending those things if possible.

How do I drop the float level? I want it to stay level. Wouldn't rejetting be easier?

Think there is a pin inside the float that you adjust 3 settings... Controls how rich your fuel air mix is I believe.

not easier just for testing, but do what you feel most comfortable with

I did an upgrade since, it's in "Need torque upgrades, mods, and porting help"

I got a longer intake

Back