Ocean Park WA-Picnic & Ride-August 12th.

yeah, buddy! a most excellent afternoon, tons-o-munchies & great riding weather...

dan, je: it really is too bad it didn't work out this time, i think from now on we'll just roll along and whenever you guys can make it you just give us a shout...be assured the welcome mat is always out, & that goes for all y'all! 8)

Guys, I am sorry...truly. I did mention I had a chopper bicycle cruise and that I would do my best to make it to Washington if the festivities didn't run too late last night. Again, I'm sorry I let you guys down. What can I do to make it up?

Dan

bro...don't sweat "making it up"...tellya what, you guys set a date on your own, then let us know what we can do to make it happen...and, please keep in mind our disappointment came from not being able to treat some fellow riders to a good time...

altho we missed having guests, it didn't stop our monthly par-tay from taking place...so all good :)

didn't take any of the picnic, we just ate and gabbed. you've already seen what we look like when we eat and gab from past bbq's.

but later, cruzin & i went on the ride we were gonna treat our guests to...up to ledbetter wilderness area, back down thru oysterville and nachotta, into ocean park, then home for the evening...here's some pics of the "reverse" sunset from ledbetter point (looking east across low-tide willapa bay) :

Attachments

• Mvc-573f.jpg
    Mvc-573f.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Mvc-574f.jpg
    Mvc-574f.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Mvc-575f.jpg
    Mvc-575f.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Mvc-576f.jpg
    Mvc-576f.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 242
  • Mvc-577f.jpg
    Mvc-577f.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 258
  • Mvc-578f.jpg
    Mvc-578f.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 252
  • Mvc-579f.jpg
    Mvc-579f.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 239
  • Mvc-581f.jpg
    Mvc-581f.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Mvc-582f.jpg
    Mvc-582f.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 244
Aw man, I spaced it! We had a performance the night before and i was wiped out and recovering, just goofing off.
DANG IT!!!
Now I'll be working weekends so I won't be able to do many of these type things.
DANG!!!
I could just kick myself...
Well it seems like you guys had fun, and that's the whole idea here...
Kudos fellow Motored friends.

Sorry I didn't make it over to the coast.
It was raining on Sunday morning in Longview, Wa. and the weather channel showed that the rain clouds were coming in from the ocean so we headed east (and south) to Crater Lake instead.

Glad you all had a nice ride.

here's a little more "tease" about the area...the real sunset on the ocean side:

Attachments

• MVC-589F.JPG
    MVC-589F.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 259
  • MVC-588F.JPG
    MVC-588F.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 269
  • MVC-596F.JPG
    MVC-596F.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 257
  • MVC-594F.JPG
    MVC-594F.JPG