Octane treatment

Can I put SMB OCTANE TREATMENT IN MY 80CC MOTORIZED BIKE? IN PROPORTION?
I remember seeing SMB octane treatment in the Dollar Tree stores for a buck a bottle...Can't say that gave me alot of confidence in it's ability to boost anything except profits for Dollar Tree...lol.

I do know one that does work though as I'm using it in my Zeda 80 triple 40 motor...I add 1 ounce per gallon of gas of the Amsoil Octane Boost.
I also use Amsoil Dominator 2 stroke full synthetic racing oil as well at a 32:1 mix, (4 ounces per one gallon of gas),...I have no smoke and plenty of power as well using this in combination with ethanol-free gasoline...I can run at my normal cruising speeds of 30 to 35 MPH all day long at a quarter throttle.

Can I put SMB OCTANE TREATMENT IN MY 80CC MOTORIZED BIKE? IN PROPORTION?
Do you have a need to raise the octane? Most octane boosters are methanol or ethanol based solutions like MMT or TMB usually mixed with Toluene. Nothing inherently wrong with those things either, but the increase in octane also means a decrease in burn efficiency. If you aren't experiencing pre-ignition/detonation, then running it can slightly harm the performance of the motor.

Back