Oko 21 mm carb in way of pedaling

Local time
12:44 PM
I got a zeda 80 performance kit with dio reed and Oko carb. The carb is in the way of my pedaling I heard i need a 45 degree pvc elbow pipe ? Also what would I need to buy and what size to fit the carb

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
A 45 degree PVC elbow will probably end up dissolving in the presence of gasoline. Not a good idea.

Chris's link for the pedal extensions is a fair solution, it does tend to mess with your pedaling ergonomics.

You could always use a short length of automotive heater hose to move it somewhere more convenient. Technically it's not rated for that use but I've had the same piece on for a few months and it's still in great shape. If needed you can always use a ziptie to hold the carb to the frame after attaching and clamping on the piece of hose.

They got those elbows at BikeBury for about 12 bucks and there is 3 different sizes, really scope them out cuz a guy here in town just gave me one said he could not use it because it got in the way of his pedal too!
I haven't tried it as yet thinking of going back to my reed it has a bend in it sticks out ugly but never got in the way of the pedal.
If that don't work you got 2 prior options to jimmy it.

Do
They got those elbows at BikeBury for about 12 bucks and there is 3 different sizes, really scope them out cuz a guy here in town just gave me one said he could not use it because it got in the way of his pedal too!
I haven't tried it as yet thinking of going back to my reed it has a bend in it sticks out ugly but never got in the way of the pedal.
If that don't work you got 2 prior options to jimmy it.
My like using bike berry they charge to much for shipping. Need a place in Canada tnks

Back