One of a kind 4 stroke

You can do pretty much the same thing, A WHOLE LOT EASIER, with a shift kit from Sick Bike Parts. He put a lot of time and money into something that S.B.P. has been selling for years. If he's the "builder" he claims to be, a conversion to incorporate his engine with the S.B.P. kit should be no problem. (Am I wrong?)
Big Red

real technical discussion there

This isn't the only MB forum out there, go read what is being said on the other forums.

real technical discussion there

This isn't the only MB forum out there, go read what is being said on the other forums.
Old Bob, I just went through this entire thread and the only "technical discussion" you offered was something about attaching the mount to the head. And at that it wasn't a discussion, just another bashing job.
The reason I'm on this site instead of others is because there is NOT a lot of this type of bashing going on here. I have not seen a positive post from you yet. C'mon, Try Bro. I'm sure you got one in you.
Shiney Side Up,
Big Red.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones .
There isn't a single one of you guys that hasn't critisized a supplier in some cases outright bashed them so don't give me this garbage.

especially you ****, you referred to a supplier that sponsors this forum as "a tinker in his garage"

Bull, show where I wrote something like that. You can't, either you make stuff up or you're just a confused and bitter dude. All I see you coming here for is to argue, bash others or inflate what must be a very fragile ego seeking some needy sense of self-validation that you know more than anyone. Best to just ignore trolls, they feed on stuff like this.

Old Bob, I just went through this entire thread and the only "technical discussion" you offered was something about attaching the mount to the head. And at that it wasn't a discussion, just another bashing job.
The reason I'm on this site instead of others is because there is NOT a lot of this type of bashing going on here. I have not seen a positive post from you yet. C'mon, Try Bro. I'm sure you got one in you.
Shiney Side Up,
Big Red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KVWfI11OA&feature=related

E-Bike?

Thats a very cool E-Bike Bob, But what's it got to do with this thread? I'm just not getting your line of thinking with this video.
Shiney Side Up,
Big Red.

We'll. I guess this thread died. And 5-7HEAVEN was right, Old Bob, Richard and I should have taken it to P.M. or the combustion chamber.
ANYWAY, If ya'all see some "one of a kind" 4-strokers out there, grab some pic's. It kinda looks like 4-stroke is the wave of the future. That or electric,(OMG, ELECTRIC?) Electricity is for my power tools, not my bike. (Bet I'll catch carp over that statement.)
Big Red.

Last edited:
We'll. I guess this thread died. And 5-7HEAVEN was right, Old Bob, Richard and I should have taken it to P.M. or the combustion chamber.
ANYWAY, If ya'all see some "one of a kind" 4-strokers out there, grab some pic's. It kinda looks like 4-stroke is the wave of the future. That or electric,(OMG, ELECTRIC?) Electricity is for my power tools, not my bike. (Bet I'll catch carp over that statement.)
Big Red.

Should have left it dead, it died off on the other forums too.It would have been better if the builder himself came on to discuss it. There is so much BS out there I dont believe anything I read on things like this unless it comes from the builder himself.
I've had punks copy pictures of things I've done and post on other forums claiming my work was done by others.

Could have left it, but I figure there's more than one guy out there that thinks his 4 stroke is "one of a kind" or at least thinks it's very cool. Yeah, woulda been better if the builder had chimmed in, did anyone invite him?
And yeah, there's some pretty low people in the world, what ya gonna do? you can't kill em all, That would just take too long.:giggle:
Big Red.

Just caught up with this thread, and my (opinionated) two cents worth:

This type of transport is divided into two categories: an all encompassing hobby; passionate and sometimes over the top with enthusiastic expression of mechanical design. The other side of the coin is simply that of basic and low cost transport.

Upon looking at the 4 stroke engine and jackshaft system, it could be argued that it's mechanically uneconomical i.e. duplication of parts and systems, but it's also wonderfully creative and a delightfully aesthetic piece of work: the clutch system, the machined gear train and pedal crank hub are just eye candy.

Back