One of a kind 4 stroke

What does you listening to customers have to do with a hobbyist building something? His bike is for him and him only. Your product is for your customers.

All I can see is you making excuses for yourself being a jerk. If you don't like him or his bike and want to run your mouth, do it on YouTube where he posted his video.

Just laugh it off and ask what kind of bike he has, lol. The 'net is full of curmudgeon armchair quarterbacks who love trolling and badmouthing people anonymously who can't answer back. Oh, and they're mind readers too able to second guess what someone they never met is thinking, haha too much. And you can bank on the fact he never met him because looking at the shape of the guy in the vid he'd never have the stones to say diddly to the guy's face........or even comment on youtube for that matter, lol

Trolling and bad mouthing? all we did was point out some things we didn't like and we have to listen to you guys telling us what to think and bashing us? You guys are the problem here not those of us who can actually think for oursleves.
I'm sure he would like to talk to me, he doesn't seem like the closed minded disrespectful luddite you guys seem to be.

I think we were more critical of the video maker because he is not a forum member. He is some fellow we don't know that posted a video. I usually avoid criticism because I am just so glad to see these young guys turn off the video games for a while and bend some wrenches. It's OK to criticize if you are tactful and realize that some of these guys will only learn things the hard way.

The Bike

The bike is cool enough, It works, it runs down the road and he's proud of it. It's the way of the world to overcomplicate things nowadays. The guy is an engineer so of course he's going to "engineer" it. I'm sure it works just as he planned it. If he was a member of a forum he might never have built it that way. I think this is how new ideas are born. Not by following what everybody else has done but by going your own direction. I'll bet there are a few people incorporating some of his ideas right now. I've always said BUILD IT YOUR WAY, You're the one gonna ride it.
Shiney Side Up,
Big Red.

The bike is cool enough, It works, it runs down the road and he's proud of it. It's the way of the world to overcomplicate things nowadays. The guy is an engineer so of course he's going to "engineer" it. I'm sure it works just as he planned it. If he was a member of a forum he might never have built it that way. I think this is how new ideas are born. Not by following what everybody else has done but by going your own direction. I'll bet there are a few people incorporating some of his ideas right now. I've always said BUILD IT YOUR WAY, You're the one gonna ride it.
Shiney Side Up,
Big Red.

Engineer? no he is not.Not by trade nor degree.He nothing more than marine armorer, which only makes him a gun mechanic, not even a machinest, forget a toolmaker.
But hes doing ok so far.

. I just find it AMAZING that the guy could put a bike together at all without the help of all the MB guru's and experts to advise him.

If he had input from outside influences that have experience with this application his end result would be much more refined from the start.
If he listened to the groupies here he'd still be in his garage with a hammer and chisel.

I just find it AMAZING that the guy could put a bike together at all without the help of all the MB guru's and experts to advise him.

Engineer? no he is not.Not by trade nor degree.He nothing more than marine armorer, which only makes him a gun mechanic, not even a machinest, forget a toolmaker.
But hes doing ok so far.

If he had input from outside influences that have experience with this application his end result would be much more refined from the start.

Let's see, in summation: 11 posts in this thread, 20% of the posting, all resolutely bitter, what do we know: the guy in the vid is a hack, you're but an "expert" and oddly (not really) still no pics or examples of anything you've done better, LOL.

Typical trolling 101 = :sleeping2:

Last edited:
Let's see, in summation: 11 posts in this thread, 20% of the posting, all resolutely bitter, what do we know: the guy in the vid is a hack, you're but an "expert" and oddly (not really) still no pics or examples of anything you've done better, LOL.

Typical trolling 101 = :sleeping2:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones .
There isn't a single one of you guys that hasn't critisized a supplier in some cases outright bashed them so don't give me this garbage.

especially you ****, you referred to a supplier that sponsors this forum as "a tinker in his garage"

Back