One of a kind 4 stroke

Me no bow down!
Me "assemble" bike just as good. Not be so complicated. UGH!
:rolleyes:

You so good build, why you walk bike home?

Yep, I walked/pedalled my bike across the street last night. Then I FIXED the problem and rode the bike to work the next day and today.

Average guys give up. :D

Amen to that Cavi Mike. Too much bashing, zero technical discussion about the design. Always people trash talking. Whether a person is an assembler or a builder folks need a support system and a place to go where others encourage, discuss, in a positive manner.

I notice he has a few more vids with the bike running/riding.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JRRacing64?feature=watch#p/c/9934B1F62CF8B321/0/M73CZipUjCo

http://www.youtube.com/user/JRRacing64?feature=watch#p/c/9934B1F62CF8B321/1/6f7UwLTRjXc

If this thing came on the market you guys would be saying the same things. Without criticism, this place is would just a mutual admiration society,lets pat everyone on the back for anything they do.:geek:
Nothing would ever improve, mediocre products would stay mediocre.
Bad ideas would never get resolved,dangerous methods would hurt people.
With input Reichart might have something by version 5 or 6,but if everyone tells him that what he has now is great he will never take the steps to make something better.

If everyone tells him that what he has now is great he will never take the steps to make something better.

Speak for yourself. Some people strive to better themselves whether anyone likes it or not and don't let anything or anyone stand in their way. If the only time you ever care to better yourself is by waiting on criticism from others, I feel sorry for you because you've just put a huge limitation on yourself.

If this thing came on the market you guys would be saying the same things. Without criticism, this place is would just a mutual admiration society,lets pat everyone on the back for anything they do.:geek:
Nothing would ever improve, mediocre products would stay mediocre.
Bad ideas would never get resolved,dangerous methods would hurt people.
With input Reichart might have something by version 5 or 6,but if everyone tells him that what he has now is great he will never take the steps to make something better.

I thought it was a hobbyist forum for enthusiasts to exchange ideas with courtesy, civility and perhaps even a little humor. Might give that a try sometime.

Hilariously missing is the fact the subject of this thread didn't post his project here nor is a contributor to this forum.

Speak for yourself. Some people strive to better themselves whether anyone likes it or not and don't let anything or anyone stand in their way. If the only time you ever care to better yourself is by waiting on criticism from others, I feel sorry for you because you've just put a huge limitation on yourself.

I listen to my customers and value their input, sometimes what I think they want and what they actually want are different.When I do things strictly for myself it doesn't matter what others think anyway,but its obvious this guy is going to go to market with something since he is now calling himself rikart engineering.:whistle:

What does you listening to customers have to do with a hobbyist building something? His bike is for him and him only. Your product is for your customers.

All I can see is you making excuses for yourself being a jerk. If you don't like him or his bike and want to run your mouth, do it on YouTube where he posted his video.

What does you listening to customers have to do with a hobbyist building something? His bike is for him and him only. Your product is for your customers.

All I can see is you making excuses for yourself being a jerk. If you don't like him or his bike and want to run your mouth, do it on YouTube where he posted his video.

A jerk? you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

Hes not a hobbyist building something for himself.Even if it was only for himself we are still entitled to our opinions and entitled to critique anything we please.
No one including you wants to bring a technical discussion into this thread to show what we see wrong, you guys only want to tell others what they can say.
You go look at the bike,study it,then come back and tell me what is right and wrong with it and what should be different.

files are an amazingly precise tool of manufacture.

i quit...was fired...iunno? because i called my boss an idiot because he said something about files being obsolete nowadays, when i asked whats wrong with files.

he lives in the world of 3mm tolerancing and constant miracles.

lets say im sick of walking on water every day for nothing...

oh! back on topic.

yeah. one of a kind design.

hes gotten a factory built honda engine(nothing new or worth writing home about) and designed a super complex drivetrain (something id find hard to brag about) and then tries to proclaim its virtues whilst failing to realise the bigest proof is a video of said drivetrain and engine in operation...realtime, unedited to boot... maybe hes actually british and prefers tinkering to riding?

KISS!!!!

Opinions are like belly buttons; everybody's got one.

We can all agree to disagree.

I love you all, and look forward to more of this in 2012.:giggle:

files are an amazingly precise tool of manufacture.

i quit...was fired...iunno? because i called my boss an idiot because he said something about files being obsolete nowadays, when i asked whats wrong with files.

he lives in the world of 3mm tolerancing and constant miracles.

lets say im sick of walking on water every day for nothing...

oh! back on topic.

yeah. one of a kind design.

hes gotten a factory built honda engine(nothing new or worth writing home about) and designed a super complex drivetrain (something id find hard to brag about) and then tries to proclaim its virtues whilst failing to realise the bigest proof is a video of said drivetrain and engine in operation...realtime, unedited to boot... maybe hes actually british and prefers tinkering to riding?

KISS!!!!

Exactly.
just one of the glaring issues is the the motor mount that attaches the head to the frame, thats a big no no on that engine.
British? hmm he sounds distinctly more north eastern us such as massachusetts.
They call themselves m*******s up there.:rolleyes:

Back