Own a NE-5 Whizzer?

If You do?? You Can Build it into this Bike,, With Our Frame Kit, Your Choice of Color.. Have Fun Ride safe Snake Bite helmetscooterworks@cox.net or Call at 602-405-0394

Attachments

• the 1937ish Motor Bike.jpg
    the 1937ish Motor Bike.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
Yes, it Makes Most sence.. and 32 degrees will freak out the Novice Rider.. So it Is cut in stone 22.5 is perfect.. Cheaper too for the end Builder with More Options

:bowdown:Hi Kramer Please send me more close up,s of your frame or post them Im thinking about 12 hp would get it done . about 152cc and lots of billet....rippen.....not A vender Bill

Ok > I tried to Change or delete My E-Mail address.. Oooops lets Just Blame it On the Bossa Nova.. and Now If You are Interested In any Of My designs WE Have put into production.. For the purpose Of sharing this motor Bike Frame Kit, Rolling Kits, and Complete Customs orders Kits Or Builds.. So Private Message Me or Call area Code 602-405-0394 We Except,Visa/Mastercard.American Express,Discover,Opus.and Your International Dinners Club Card .. Or If U can, Just Come and Visit Our Plant. In PHX.AZ. and see US Citizens Working the assembly Line making these very Fun Motorized Bicycles. Thanks for Your Support.. Sincerely Dk/Helmutt

How that is what I call A out-standing USA Company all the way!!!! Like too see a Made In The USA plate on the Bike! Do you take a JC Penny Card :) I am in for one, Frame it is !!
Joe

Oops Sorry Bill.. I forgot the picture's

Attachments

• PICT0058.jpg
    PICT0058.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 222
  • PICT0119.jpg
    PICT0119.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 214
  • PICT0118.jpg
    PICT0118.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 205
  • My New Buddy's from Spooky Tooth Cycles.jpg
    My New Buddy's from Spooky Tooth Cycles.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Miss Robyn Dietrich.jpg
    Miss Robyn Dietrich.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 190
Right on Bill, I am with you Man, pictures are important and you build some fantastic Bikes! How are you doing Bill ? You are a Cool
guy for sure!! Airplanes are my thing, but Bikes turn my Crank :)
Joe

Back