Pacific cycle occ bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankenstein

Deceased - Frankenstein 1991 - 2018
Local time
12:17 PM
Where the TV show forensic files is produced.
This is an image of the bike from another site:
download.jpg

I saw one of these a week or two ago in front of a pawn shop on the main strip, I went by it again earlier today and offered 50 for it and we'll now it's mine. I'll get a few pictures of my own later, the one I bought is a bit rusty in a couple places, missing the rear fender and chain guard, don't specifically care about either, especially the chain guard since a motor would take up too much room anyway.

Anyone know anything about these things? It has a sticker that says pacific cycle on it, and I noticed the top of the fork above the stem under the bars is a ring that says schwinn quality.. I can't make much of that other than this was supposed to be some type of mimic of the Stingray. Apparently made for toys-r-us to distribute.

Steel frame and easy to find tire size. Maybe I'll drop the bt in that instead lol..

pacific cycle is schwinn's parent company, along with dyno, gt, mongoose, cannondale, and a whole slew of other mid-range bikes. those particular bikes are on par quality wise with any other chopper bike.

pacific cycle is schwinn's parent company, along with dyno, gt, mongoose, cannondale, and a whole slew of other mid-range bikes. those particular bikes are on par quality wise with any other chopper bike.
I would make that connection, and have, I mean is there anyone aware of these being motorized or anything? Think it would be safe?

I haven't seen one motorized before but they should hold up no worse than a schwinn chopper.

With that pedal sprocket so high, where would you hang a motor?

I've seen a diff model, looks about the same but with stretched frame

This is an image of the bike from another site:View attachment 79362

I saw one of these a week or two ago in front of a pawn shop on the main strip, I went by it again earlier today and offered 50 for it and we'll now it's mine. I'll get a few pictures of my own later, the one I bought is a bit rusty in a couple places, missing the rear fender and chain guard, don't specifically care about either, especially the chain guard since a motor would take up too much room anyway.

Anyone know anything about these things? It has a sticker that says pacific cycle on it, and I noticed the top of the fork above the stem under the bars is a ring that says schwinn quality.. I can't make much of that other than this was supposed to be some type of mimic of the Stingray. Apparently made for toys-r-us to distribute.

Steel frame and easy to find tire size. Maybe I'll drop the bt in that instead lol..
It actually resmbles the schwinn spoiler in alot of ways especaily the rear drop outs and faux pipes.The tripple trees are thicker and a much better head set than what what used on the sting rays the tube dia is beefier aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back