Phantom 85 electric start conversion

For the most part it is either up or down where I'm at. That's the point of the motor for me.
I love the simplicity of the CG motors but as we know they require a lot of love . I guess there is no easy answer, a four stroker with it's jack shaft assembly or an ebike with it's expensive battery and complex electronics.

I'm on the side of the CG motors for the overall cost of repair and replacement. I suppose I should mention the ease of recycling, not much to them, aluminium, steel and a couple ounces of copper. Same as the four strokers.

For the most part it is either up or down where I'm at. That's the point of the motor for me.
I love the simplicity of the CG motors but as we know they require a lot of love . I guess there is no easy answer, a four stroker with it's jack shaft assembly or an ebike with it's expensive battery and complex electronics.

I'm on the side of the CG motors for the overall cost of repair and replacement. I suppose I should mention the ease of recycling, not much to them, aluminium, steel and a couple ounces of copper. Same as the four strokers.
For the cost of a 4 stroke kit you can buy two 2 stroke kits and have lots of parts.

When I was on reddit group I found someone who made minarelli hybrid with electric starter using dc motor, if you're still interested I could try to find this post

Back