Planning a new build

Hey all, I'm in the planning stages of a new build. Planning on a two wheel cargo bike with a flat rack between the pedals and the rear wheel. Going to use an older ezip frame as the donor and planning on mounting a Briggs right in front of the rear wheel. Not many details to give you yet, but let me know what you think. Going to start chopping and welding soon. Anyway, til next time...

it sounds pretty cool. we call them rickshaw bikes here in New Orleans and have become very popular within the last 5 years for tourist taxi's. haven't seen a motorized one here thought so if you can pull it off then I'm sure it could be a good money maker. only downside would be the people who use them for tours opposed to just a taxi. but I'm sure it would be a hit, especially if you could make it an e-bike since they have the single ebikes for rent in this city for tourists to get around.

Where are the pics at? I want to see what you are starting with. Sounds like a neat build.

My apologies to everyone, I was a bit sickly over the weekend and didn't manage to get the pictures yet, but hopefully very soon. Also, it snowed again here :( so that's also putting a damper on things. Hopefully the weather livens up a bit soon.

Back