possible indistructible wheel

would a bicycle frame be able to support that type of speed and would we be able to stop? I would think that getting an old motorcycle frame might be better. At 160cc you're looking at anywhere between 55-65mph depending on the sprocket ratio.

sojudave said:
would a bicycle frame be able to support that type of speed and would we be able to stop? I would think that getting an old motorcycle frame might be better. At 160cc you're looking at anywhere between 55-65mph depending on the sprocket ratio.

The one I would build would. :p

yes, i believe brutus could safely handle 50mph.

with more speed and weight than with a "happy time" , tho, i'd feel better with a front brake to enhance the coaster :eek:

the plain steel wheels dan hooked me up with are just as good an option as those wheels, imo.

I am looking at doing a beast of a tire. Here is one of the ideas I am having. Not that large though here would be one ebay # 4637997770

http://www.diygokarts.com/bike-plans/offroad-bike-axles-wheels.html

I am also thinking of doing the transmission arm. I just need to know how to explain that a bit better if somebody can. Such as how do I get it to jump between the steps?

The backend will need to be rebuilt but thats fine. :devilish:

It wont be a bicycle when I am done though I am afraid.. It will just be what was once a bicycle :eek:

Back