Something is wrong with my motor. Help needed

Any videos out there that would give me an idea what would be involved to build a shifter bike. I see Grubee sells a kit for $230 ... is that the going rate?
Get the GrušŸBee shifter kit. Do you have a multi-speed bicycle? If not and you have a single speed bicycle frame, you'll also need a 5 speed internal geared hub.

Oh oh ... that sound complicated ... what about the belt? Is there any way to tighten it up?
What rear pulley is on your belt drive 80tooth rear pulley or 100 tooth rear pulley. Grubee belt drive has a eccentric cam on the rear pulley for loosening & tightening your belt.

These were ordered directly from grubee for the 100 tooth rear pulley. Now I havent went & checked it yet, cause I've never needed a belt or clutch in 3 years I've been riding it. It's still all original parts. This might explain why his 5m575 belt is Ā¼inch too long.
20230818_130237.jpg

I believe I found it. When I did a search for a timing belt instead of motorized bike belt I got this ...
belt

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back