protection policy on amazon

motoredjosh

Local time
6:59 AM
Hey all greetings I was planning on getting a new kit since this current motor has been nothing but trouble i got ahold of the manufacturer and they are sending me a new cylinder and bottom gasket, anyways now I'm looking for another kit that actually runs the zeda 100 and my question is has anyone got the 2 year protection plan or is it kind of scammy and doesn't matter if you break a part?

I don't think it will work... Protection plan ? I see it and wondering if it was real... And for other stuff...

yea there's no way right? just another money grab by the insurance companies
I would say that it sounds alot like what happens at the Walmart checkout when they offer an extended warranty on a product, A friend of mine here in Alamogordo always buys the plan and has had to use it on several occasions with zero problems...If this is from Amazon, I would see no problem myself as i have never had a bad dealing with them on any of their products when found to be either the wrong item or defective...Thats about all I know of this.

The plan is real, but you have to register it at their site. An contact them through their site. They do honor it though. If you don't plan on modding the engine, then the plan is good. Soon as you take a tool to it though and start grinding away and changing things, you've voided your warranty.

Back