"PureStock" Zeda80 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stuffed the original box to stop vibrations
I had a failure early also, after resoldering the joints it was all good again
I have one that still works but admitedly I havn't used it much,The port timmings on that post mentioned above are kinda useless with out knowing the jug height and weather it was a high pinned or low pistoned jug,And Idont know about you guy's but I havn't seen an exhaust port height of 29mm on etheir type ever.28 on some of the older ones still kicking around but 27 and higher is more norm now.

I spoke with Dan who builds the lightning strike today for about an hour.

He went through all his upgrades and changes made to the new box and I'm sold on it...he also does an improved OZ super magneto with even larger gauge wire than OZ used and fixed the ground wire connection problem some of them seem to have.

He admitted to his last boxes faults and insures his new box is way better and makes more power everywhere.

For $65 shipped I'm gonna try it compared to a stock CDI and see how it does.

Sure did but it's discussing more than just his 48cc motor.
Yes it does I forgot about that I was reffering to his page though,I not trying to bash him just pointing out that alot of his stuff is out dated as to what we are seeing now.I have said many times his work is much apperciated by myself and many others I'm sure.

I'm just wondering what 66 and 69cc motor he got his info from.

I'm just wondering what 66 and 69cc motor he got his info from.
Exactly we all know Their are two main varients,Then the sub varients so like I said unless we know the whole deal it's really just a refference not a given.He did put that the 69 was a 40mm stroke and long rod so I geuss a high pinned piston but witch one your guess is as good as mine lol.

Who was offering a 69cc in 2015?
Grubee had one as did many others, but I'm telling you he posted that in 2012 on here and probably added the counter at a later date.All the messurements for the 69 TBH makes me think they were just guesitmated as to what would work to fit his recomendations,Just saying because I've not seen those depths to transfer or exhaust ever the intake is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back