quick exhaust from emt condiuit

Ibeda

U seem threatened by LR. I'm ignorant of the topic, but it seems like LR is trying to provide solutions and UR trying to Lord over with your unparallelled welding knowledge. Lotta rage, but better U vent on LR than on family and friends over the holiday's.

he seems just a little insecure in some regards, doesnt he? :giggle:

strange, i always adjust gas flow at the regulator, which is screwed onto the bottle and all the welder does is stop and start the flow with a solenoid...

noone mentions how galvanised steel SPITS. i dont care about a few fumes. what i care about is a white hot ball of molten steel landing in my ear!
check your spelling if talking trash and why not post up some of what you have done if you have the balls
you grind or acid etch the muck off. sometimes theres no choice, but otherwise, get the dirty stuff out of there!

noone mentioned atomic hydrogen welding, or oxy acetylene welding... both quite useable in this application.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthr...oject-will-be-a-screamer!&p=373053#post373053

looking at post #15.... i wouldnt be too concerned with this guys criticisms...cant even drill holes on a PCD accurately.

i reckon everyone else is starting to come to the same conclusion :)

check your spelling if talking trash and why not post up some of what you have done if you have the balls

learn to weld, doofus! :giggle:

and how to work a grinder. look at those gouge marks!

take the paint off first?

for examples of workmanship...you know how to find pretty lousy shots!
and where are you pictures? Post em up chicken ****

get it close with a grinder... finish it with a flapdisk..
but then you would have to at least have an idea of what one was

wheres the typo? in au, we dont use Z all the time. i use english spelling for english.

ok. where do i start?

lets see now, various tuned pipes, a air cooled head, a water cooled head... and whatever else i have on here as attachments.

i dont take many pictures, why should i? anything before 2010 is just a memory now. and most of anything since then has been lost. :)

i also dont have to prove myself in anyway, especially to a moron like yourself.

Attachments

• PICT0380 (Small).JPG
    PICT0380 (Small).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 463
  • PICT0490 (Large).jpg
    PICT0490 (Large).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 393
  • PICT0345 (Large).jpg
    PICT0345 (Large).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 384
  • PICT0290 (Large).jpg
    PICT0290 (Large).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 413
  • PICT0267 (Large).jpg
    PICT0267 (Large).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 875
  • PICT0536.JPG
    PICT0536.JPG
    270.9 KB · Views: 523
  • PICT0292.JPG
    PICT0292.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 30012011236.jpg
    30012011236.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 588
  • 17012011202.jpg
    17012011202.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 402
and no, i dont know what a flapper disc is, i only spent a year at PFERD making the jigs they use now for assembling the 4 and 5 inch discs.

not too mention linisher belts, sanding discs, and having a pretty good idea of the difference in grinding technologies.

for example, whats the difference between say, a 3780K7 crystolon vitirified, as opposed to a 3846GS alundum silicate?

and which one would i use to grind AGATE, and which one would i use to grind a BALL BEARING?

thankyou, please come again :)

and why, may i ask, are you grinding your welds back in the first place? like, a good weld is a FEATURE, you dont grind them OFF! or maybe im misinformed?

Last edited:
Thanks El Diablo Guapo. This thread taught me a lot. I'll need to attach an exhaust pipe to a Honda GXH 50 soon. The engine's exhaust opening would be facing towards the front of the bike. So I'm attaching an exhaust pipe so the opening will face the rear.

Last edited:
wheres the typo? in au, we dont use Z all the time. i use english spelling for english.

ok. where do i start?

lets see now, various tuned pipes, a air cooled head, a water cooled head... and whatever else i have on here as attachments.

i dont take many pictures, why should i? anything before 2010 is just a memory now. and most of anything since then has been lost. :)

i also dont have to prove myself in anyway, especially to a moron like yourself.

What gauge sheet metal did you use?

What gauge sheet metal did you use?

0.7 and 0.9 or whatever was handy at the time...

and, for some reason, i doubt that doofus here is the same guy as the one that posted this pic originally...

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/zerotolerancefab/badass005.jpg

as found here...

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113195

i could be wrong, in which case, im sure he could post a few pics of the engine bay or his workshop or equipment. previously unposted photos, that i wont find anywhere but here :) yet still recognisable as the same workshop... you know, just to show that us uninformed types really are just idiots? but try as i like, i cant find him mentioning any hobby about motorised pushbikes...

im sure a quick PM or two would solve the quandary!

Back